Top Jr. Teams

Gulfway Dr.

41 minutes ago, thaghost said:

<stirs the pot> Man FORget that nice guy stuff. Let me just say that my son's teams are 3-1 (2 of those wins were in the SB) against you are your son. I look forward to seeing y'all. Lmao

Everything has finally settled down on here lol. I look forward to it as well. One week at a time. We got to get past LCM & Vidor B before playoffs. ☺

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

<stirs the pot> Man FORget that nice guy stuff. Let me just say that my son's teams are 3-1 (2 of those wins were in the SB) against you are your son. I look forward to seeing y'all. Lmao

Move on, we got you by double digits. Stirs the pot

11 hours ago, thaghost said:

Oh I get it he's Abbott and you're Costello, right? It was a lil friendly jab at coach, but here comes his "swing man." (You'll get that in the morning)

He is his own man. I don't endorse his comments. He goes rogue. I agree the last team standing will be one of the PA teams or us. Good luck to all. We can talk all we want but at the end of the day the kids have to achieve it.