TABC preseason rankings

ST413

Start off with my favorite

Class 4A:  Top 5. 1. Silsbee 2. Dallas Carter 3. Argyle 4. Dallas Lincoln and 5. Wilmer-Hutchkins.  

Other local teams 7. Yates 11. H-J  18. Center

Other local teams in other Classes 

1A     22.  Leggett

2A.     1. Shelbyville 6. Tenaha 14. Woden 10. Big Sandy   18.  Broaddus

3A.     2.  East Chambers   17. Coldspring  21.  Diboll

5A.  16.  PA Memorial   23.  Barbers Hill

6A.   22. Beaumont United

Full rankings:  

This is the hidden content, please

#22  based on what (must be coaching staff)  nope can’t be that cause WB would be up there too. Haven’t played a single game together and there ranked 22 in the state. 

Im pulling for all setx schools to represent. I just find it funny that they come out ranked and have never played together.

Preseason rankings r exactly what they are a conversation starter. No validity. 

20 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

#22  based on what (must be coaching staff)  nope can’t be that cause WB would be up there too. Haven’t played a single game together and there ranked 22 in the state. 

Im pulling for all setx schools to represent. I just find it funny that they come out ranked and have never played together.

Preseason rankings r exactly what they are a conversation starter. No validity. 

They will show you why in a couple of weeks.  It's not like the football teams, one was mediocre and the other bad, that combined.  You have 2 programs that finished in 2nd and 3rd in their district (if my memory serves me correctly) only to state champ PA Memorial combining.  Plus they went out and got the coach that THEY think can get the job done...

59 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

They will show you why in a couple of weeks.  It's not like the football teams, one was mediocre and the other bad, that combined.  You have 2 programs that finished in 2nd and 3rd in their district (if my memory serves me correctly) only to state champ PA Memorial combining.  Plus they went out and got the coach that THEY think can get the job done...

I hope they do show me..... like I said I want all setx to do well.  Do they have schedules out yet?  Is silabee on that schedule?

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I hope they do show me..... like I said I want all setx to do well.  Do they have schedules out yet?  Is silabee on that schedule?

I'll try to get a copy of the girls and boys this evening.  I do know the boys open up with (not in this exact order) Houston Yates, Houston Madison, PA Memorial and Silsbee.  That's their first four games from what I was told.  To be the best, you have to beat the best, at least the ones around here...

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I'll try to get a copy of the girls and boys this evening.  I do know the boys open up with (not in this exact order) Houston Yates, Houston Madison, PA Memorial and Silsbee.  That's their first four games from what I was told.  To be the best, you have to beat the best, at least the ones around here...

Pa is not near what they were last year. Yates lost some good ones as well.  Still some good games.  Out of those silabee is the hot ticket

• 2 weeks later...