Beaumont West Brook 57 Channelview 21/FINAL

2 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Soulja was telling me that we swapped QBs. What's up with that?

This is just my opinion, Elia is struggling to pick up the new offense. They have gone completely away from what Flannagan was running on offense. The new offense requires the QB to make more reads and go through a progression. Yowman is currently running it better and the Bruins are averaging over 40 a game. The kid will rewrite the passing records at WB next year if he keeps developing, 

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

This is just my opinion, Elia is struggling to pick up the new offense. They have gone completely away from what Flannagan was running on offense. The new offense requires the QB to make more reads and go through a progression. Yowman is currently running it better and the Bruins are averaging over 40 a game. The kid will rewrite the passing records at WB next year if he keeps developing, 

And some were stating that Elia is a better QB than Roshon. smh

41 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

And some were stating that Elia is a better QB than Roshon. smh

Everything is speculation at this point in what happened to Elia. Sophmore and Junior Elia was better than Boy Wonder IMO.  You seen him both years and you yourself said it was debatable.  Now you're being sarcastic now.  Strange how that works.  Smh

Anyway, Elia suffered a shoulder injury last spring.  I'm assuming this is what happened between his Junior and Senior year.  May have taken away from something.  

All this  being said, I've been talking up Yowman since I seen him this spring....

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Everything is speculation at this point in what happened to Elia. Sophmore and Junior Elia was better than Boy Wonder IMO.  You seen him both years and you yourself said it was debatable.  Now you're being sarcastic now.  Strange how that works.  Smh

Anyway, Elia suffered a shoulder injury last spring.  I'm assuming this is what happened between his Junior and Senior year.  May have taken away from something.  

All this  being said, I've been talking up Yowman since I seen him this spring....

I have always stated that Johnson was and is a better QB than Elia. Doesn't make Elia a bad QB, just not as good as Johnson.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

Bruins for the rest of the year besides the North Shore game...

Word coming from 8750 Phelan Blvd is that the JV QB is getting reps with 1st team Varsity due to Yoeman and Elia possibly being academically ineligible at the end of BISD's 9 week grading period which ends this coming Friday...

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Word coming from 8750 Phelan Blvd is that the JV QB is getting reps with 1st team Varsity due to Yoeman and Elia possibly being academically ineligible at the end of BISD's 9 week grading period which ends this coming Friday...

Well, if they're not responsible enough to take care of their business, then we dont need them. Next man up!