Houston CE King Panther @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

4 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

CE King comes in 3-2 overall and 0-2 in district play with losses to West Brook and North Shore. 

United comes in 1-4 overall and 1-1 in district play with a win over Sterling and a loss to West Brook.

Predictions...

Seems like they loaded the front of their district schedule.  I expect a 14 point win for United based on what I've gathered about King...

1 hour ago, Justafan72 said:

Panthers need to string a few together to sneak into a playoff berth.Hope they can keep the same game plan against United as the Panthers had against Central in 2014 & 2015 and win this one.Bentley has to have a big game.23-20.  

No Tray Williams on this team... So we'll see what it dew....

2 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Panthers need to string a few together to sneak into a playoff berth.Hope they can keep the same game plan against United as the Panthers had against Central in 2014 & 2015 and win this one.Bentley has to have a big game.23-20.  

I was told Bentley was playing QB and broke his arm in the North Shore game.  Can any Panther people confirm the injury...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I remember...  If I'm not mistaken, he did give it a go,  it left.  And Central was up in that game, but predictable play calling was the Jag's demise....

I was at that game,Trey didn' t play.Central had a running back that went to Arkansas ~ Whaley ??.He was killing King on the ground and then Central coaches had a BRAIN FREEZE and forgot he was still on the team.Good luck Timberwolves and stay HEALTHY.

34 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

I was at that game,Trey didn' t play.Central had a running back that went to Arkansas ~ Whaley ??.He was killing King on the ground and then Central coaches had a BRAIN FREEZE and forgot he was still on the team.Good luck Timberwolves and stay HEALTHY.

I was there.  I remember him playing just a couple of plays...

Justafan72 and BMTSoulja1, 2 games that I want to forget in the history of Central for 2 totally different reasons.  The first one kind of felt like this past weekends lost for the Timberwolves to the Bruins.  That night, from start to finish, the Panthers kicked our butts in every phase of the game.  It wasn't close and I think that was one of the better Central teams over the years led by Micheal Jaquet.  That second loss was heartbreaking to lead the entire game and to loose it at the end.  4th down, we convert the direct snap to Whaley, we move on to the 2nd round.  Instead, it's fumbled, no first down and the Panthers go down and score the game winning TD.  Lets leave those games in the past and talk about this coming Friday...:):):)

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Justafan72 and BMTSoulja1, 2 games that I want to forget in the history of Central for 2 totally different reasons.  The first one kind of felt like this past weekends lost for the Timberwolves to the Bruins.  That night, from start to finish, the Panthers kicked our butts in every phase of the game.  It wasn't close and I think that was one of the better Central teams over the years led by Micheal Jaquet.  That second loss was heartbreaking to lead the entire game and to loose it at the end.  4th down, we convert the direct snap to Whaley, we move on to the 2nd round.  Instead, it's fumbled, no first down and the Panthers go down and score the game winning TD.  Lets leave those games in the past and talk about this coming Friday...:):):)

Yea...  I was sick that night.  Lol