Sleeper teams

Nederland is good yr in year out. They should have a really good shot at winning the district. Could possibly win it out right. 

Orangefield will be the surprise a few teams. They will get over looked. 

Lumberton has a good group of talent. Will they  compete  to be at the top of the district NO. But they should make the playoff for the first time in a long time. 

4 hours ago, ballup said:

Nederland is good yr in year out. They should have a really good shot at winning the district. Could possibly win it out right. 

Orangefield will be the surprise a few teams. They will get over looked. 

Lumberton has a good group of talent. Will they  compete  to be at the top of the district NO. But they should make the playoff for the first time in a long time. 

Did you forget Memorial is in their district?  

My pick is Nederland to win that district they are the most dangerous because ppl assume they won’t be able to compete. They have the best player in Hefner & some solid contributors.  Memorial will be solid but they were senior heavy last year. And of course coaching will be key in this.  Barbers Hill has some good pieces too with Cleveland and Vidor rounding out the district. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 8:32 AM, no-look said:

Barbers Hill is a good candidate with a good group. TABC is taking notice. Also I like Huntington (homer). Have a good squad returning. Carson Hopper should be the player of the district.  Look out for Woden. 

No, at BH, we are slow, can't jump, can't shoot, or play defense.  Everyone should think about the other teams before us.

Lumberton had a good group of a bout 12 kids who played select and middle school together.  This years Junior group.  Shame only 3-4 are left playing.  Team would be a lot more talented and deeper if they all still played.  Poor culture and unprofessionalism will hamper a program of any sport. I think last years JV team only had 6 player through district.  For a , then 5A school, that shouldn't happen

9 minutes ago, Coach #23 said:

Lumberton had a good group of a bout 12 kids who played select and middle school together.  This years Junior group.  Shame only 3-4 are left playing.  Team would be a lot more talented and deeper if they all still played.  Poor culture and unprofessionalism will hamper a program of any sport. I think last years JV team only had 6 player through district.  For a , then 5A school, that shouldn't happen

I'll give you one thing, you stay consistent with your blaming of the coach, no matter the sport.