New Caney vs Port Arthur Memorial

This game decides who wins district no doubt about it. I could see this game going many ways but a close Titan win is the most plausible. 31-21 is how I see this one shaping up to be. If the offense plays like it did that first game against Deer Park then this will be a blow out but unfortunately I haven't seen anything the last few games that would suggest that they will. Last but not least, PENALTIES!!!, we had  around 4 touchdowns last game called back over dumb penalties, that wont cut it against NC and it sure as heck won't in the playoffs either. 

22 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Pam is not putting up 30 points on eagles defense and I hope Pam can run the ball because they won’t be able to pass it. New caney 21-14 

blasphemy lol. i assure you PAM can run the ball. and like i said, special teams and defense will score three td's alone or set up the offense for short fields

31 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Who has NC faced to say they have a great secondary?  Lol. I'm really not being funny. Heights?  Willis?  Wisdom? Galena Park? They lose to Crosby which isnt a passing team.

I agree, PAM will be able to pass the ball all over the field. That should be the game plan.

I will say PAM has not faced any competition either. The 5 teams PAM have faced have a total of 8 wins. The teams NC has faced has 11 wins but Crosby has 6 of those. I don't think any of the rest of the teams in the district will stop either team unless the injury bug hits them. As I said in first post, this will be a close game, likely decided by three or less.

41 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Who has NC faced to say they have a great secondary?  Lol. I'm really not being funny. Heights?  Willis?  Wisdom? Galena Park? They lose to Crosby which isnt a passing 

They gonna have to pick their poison vs our pass or run and hope the passing game is off. I don't believe they can stop them both. Their QB is gonna look to run, we gotta punish him when he does.

11 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I agree, PAM will be able to pass the ball all over the field. That should be the game plan.

I will say PAM has not faced any competition either. The 5 teams PAM have faced have a total of 8 wins. The teams NC has faced has 11 wins but Crosby has 6 of those. I don't think any of the rest of the teams in the district will stop either team unless the injury bug hits them. As I said in first post, this will be a close game, likely decided by three or less.

By all over the field you mean sideline to sideline and hope they make someone miss right? Yall hit no deep balls against GCM until last drive of the game. And yall faced a secondary missing 2 starters. PAM is gonna have to be able to hit a few deep balls to open up the NC defense. I can promise you they will be better then our front 7 was.

51 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

By all over the field you mean sideline to sideline and hope they make someone miss right? Yall hit no deep balls against GCM until last drive of the game. And yall faced a secondary missing 2 starters. PAM is gonna have to be able to hit a few deep balls to open up the NC defense. I can promise you they will be better then our front 7 was.

Lol.  Man, cut it out.  With those 2 starters yall still lose 50-2.  That same Qb had a 40 yd pass called back, a 35 yd run called back, and a 35 yd td poked out when the wr hit the ground.  This past Saturday and Sunday I saw deep balls overthrown.  Dont put too much emphasis on 4 passes out of an entire game.

14 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Lol.  Man, cut it out.  With those 2 starters yall still lose 50-2.  That same Qb had a 40 yd pass called back, a 35 yd run called back, and a 35 yd td poked out when the wr hit the ground.  This past Saturday and Sunday I saw deep balls overthrown.  Dont put too much emphasis on 4 passes out of an entire game.

You did not hear me say we win the game at all did ya.  Im just saying he over threw nearly every pass he threw that wasnt a 5 yard route.

12 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

That must mean your team is worse than you think. Lmao Smh

Kind of asinine discussing a team that spanked you guys already.  Time to move on to the next team you guys will lose to.

Its funny how salty guys get on here when they get some bad criticism about their team.  Qb must be your kid. Sorry he tends to over throw the deep ball.