Rape aggy vs #9 TEXAS

31 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

@Tigers2010 Dude you seem like you're fun at parties. You complained about last week's win, and now again today. We're 6-1... Enjoy it while it lasts.

Haha sorry, I'll try to blindly commend and talk up a team just because I like them. Almost blowing a 20 point lead  last week, then scoring 0 second half points against a trash Baylor team is embarrassing. That being said, this week has seen it's share of upsets so it's nice to dodge that bullet. But, I won't sit back and "enjoy" a win like that against a awful team. Texas football should be better than that. I'll try to work on my negativity though.

16 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Where have you been the past 8 years? You act like Colt McCoy is gonna walk through that door tomorrow.  Fact is, we've been trash for a long time and are now starting to learn how to win.

And Baylor is 4-3 now. They're a lot better than they were last year.

Again, glad we got a win. Gotta be better in the second half of games.

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

That Sam injury brought back nightmares of Colt’s.  We were fortunate to hang on today.  The offense is geared for a mobile QB.  Could be rough sledding if it’s as serious as it looked.  

Who’s the other QB that supposed to be good?

Why hasn’t Buschele gotten any snaps at all before yesterday?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Cameron Rising 

How many snaps has Bieber gotten at aTm? UT has not had many cakewalk games this year. Need to get some Southland schools on the schedule.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Cameron Rising and Casey Thompson are both true freshmen who were early OU commits that Herman decided to take from them.

Buechele not getting in game snaps is due to the fact that we have played down to our opponents the entire season.  The only game you could really make a case for would be some 4th quarter action against Southern Cal.   It would have been nice for him to be less rusty but I prefer picking a horse and going with it vs QB by committee which tends to be a mess.  

"Much better than I anticipated. Sam has come into his own. He is still a threat to run like always but isn't turning the ball over."

I asked about Buechele if he has to play versus Oklahoma State next weekend: "Have to get him in a rhythm. With two weeks of practice he'll be fine." The source mentioned how rusty Shane was but that the team has the same belief in him as before.

I asked about Ehlinger who was supposed to throw on Thursday: "There was tightness when he was stretching so they didn't push it with the extra week. He'll probably throw at some point today and tomorrow."

Ehlinger remains questionable for the Cowboys. "

Per Inside Texas