Dayton@Nederland

navydawg31

23 minutes ago, BO DOG said:

Broncos!  All this talk about indoor facilities, mud, homecoming and et cetera.  Have confidence in "YA" team no matter what the conditions. Just get the TIDE, BLEACH, GAIN or whatever and get ready to stop....in the slop...."DAT" BLACK AND GOLD TRAIN RUNNING GAME!!!  

Bo dog fo sho dog, you don’t know me, but i got the confidence, Broncos will bring it, rain or shine. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle Nation said:

Supporting your team and talking trash about your neighbors are 2 different things my friend!!!

Uh oh i hit a nerve, we’ll you don’t ever get on here and say that to your fellow ant mound friends who constantly talk trash about us Daytonians, so if you can’t run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. 

7 hours ago, jake94 said:

First time ever for an 0-5 team to be favored by 14-17 points on the road against a 5-0 team?!

94 doesn’t need logic he has Dayton smarts. Dayton goes 0-6 to continue thier road to the much anticipated Toliet Bowl against Lee where they are still the under dog.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

94 doesn’t need logic he has Dayton smarts. Dayton goes 0-6 to continue thier road to the much anticipated Toliet Bowl against Lee where they are still the under dog.

I predict this thread won't get out of 2 pages,  consistently the same about of pages to dayton's offense lol.  Dogs by 17

Also I have figured out the reasoning behind dayton's continued demise... they want that first round draft pick just as bad as LEE.. lmao im out 

3 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I predict this thread won't get out of 2 pages,  consistently the same about of pages to dayton's offense lol.  Dogs by 17

Also I have figured out the reasoning behind dayton's continued demise... they want that first round draft pick just as bad as LEE.. lmao im out 

Just keep commenting on how many pages you think this thread will get to and before you know it you will have us over 2 pages by yourself. Lol.