Dayton@Nederland

navydawg31

6 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I predict this thread won't get out of 2 pages,  consistently the same about of pages to dayton's offense lol.  Dogs by 17

You done lost yo mind, i think we played the coogs with intensity and when we meet the bulldogs that intensity is gonna carry on. Lost by 15 Friday and i doubt the bulldogs would only lose by 2 to the coogs. Broncos will win this matchup, not sure if it’ll be 14 or 17, but one of those two.

5 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You done lost yo mind, i think we played the coogs with intensity and when we meet the bulldogs that intensity is gonna carry on. Lost by 15 Friday and i doubt the bulldogs would only lose by 2 to the coogs. Broncos will win this matchup, not sure if it’ll be 14 or 17, but one of those two.

Coach rio for the Mecca always plays nice, the score was 56-27 in the third before the starters were pulled at the start of the 4th. Dayton won’t be able to pad their stats and keep scoring against the bulldogs. 30-14 bulldogs win 

1 hour ago, CCbigfan said:

Coach rio for the Mecca always plays nice, the score was 56-27 in the third before the starters were pulled at the start of the 4th. Dayton won’t be able to pad their stats and keep scoring against the bulldogs. 30-14 bulldogs win 

Not all the starters, i watched the film but who cares now, we lost by 15, 56-41, far from the score as much as y’all wanted, we had a couple busted coverages and we got capitalized on them. We had one missed extra point attempt so that’s the 15, we holding our heads up over here in Dayton, and are moving on to the next game. 

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

What’s the max wager I can get on Nederland +14 And Nederland +17? I’m looking to retire early...

38 minutes ago, oldman said:

With 56 points allowed seems there was all lot of Busted Stuff!!!!

Two busted coverages, but what about our 41 points, just luck i guess just like our 485 yards passing and another 100 rushing for almost 600’yards of offense against a #3 state ranked team, yep we moving on to the next one, with the same intensity that’s building since the Hill game.

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

Expecting more rain this week and field is already horrible,so just warning you betting guys,be careful with your earnings,throwing and catching may be tough again in that mess,gonna be another ground and pound im sure!!!!

They should move it to Dayton if Nederland field is to wet. 

1 hour ago, grayhair777 said:

Nederland in the mud ...I’ll take the dogs by 14

We don’t have an indoor practice facility like our stuck up neighbors to the south do, so we will just keep the sprinklers on all week, we can afford the water bill, unlike our neighbors to the west, drop the mic.

19 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

We won’t lose three homecomings, we too hungry, so at least Nederland will know what it feels like to lose theirs.

16 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

We don’t have an indoor practice facility like our stuck up neighbors to the south do, so we will just keep the sprinklers on all week, we can afford the water bill, unlike our neighbors to the west, drop the mic.

I got to hand it to you, your team is 0-5, everybody looks at their schedule and selects Dayton as a layup for homecoming, and you still keep bringing the trash talk.  Keep up the faith. 

20 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I got to hand it to you, your team is 0-5, everybody looks at their schedule and selects Dayton as a layup for homecoming, and you still keep bringing the trash talk.  Keep up the faith. 

You should know me by now, i support my Broncos.