Post Junior Scores for Week 6

GodSpeed

Don't know if you were referring to me or not  but we lost to PA Red at the end 21-28. I put a long post in response to the post asking what the outcome of our game was so I didn't post again on this one. But here it is fpr.your viewing pleasure. Lol. Assumed everyone was there. Biggest turnout to a regular Season STJFL youth game I've seen.

23 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Don't know if you were referring to me or not  but we lost to PA Red at the end 21-28. I put a long post in response to the post asking what the outcome of our game was so I didn't post again on this one. But here it is fpr.your viewing pleasure. Lol. Assumed everyone was there. Biggest turnout to a regular Season STJFL youth game I've seen.

LOL! You went with attendance? That's a first. What, did ya'll count at the gate or something?   Besides, it was the first game in like a month with nice weather, maybe people just wanted to get out. Lol

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Uh no sir, I was not referring to you. I read your thesis on your game. It was a genuine question for those who hadn't posted. Didn't get to attend your game with the rest of mid-county. Was working games at Memorial Stadium 

9 minutes ago, BMF said:

Yea sometimes, when I’m an extra good boy. I even get to blow a whistle. However unlike you’re sorry pos self, I attempt to teach the kids how to play football and respect the game. Stay in your own lane idiot. 

I'm sure you learned a lot about football from the Internet, so good job.