Lumberton 38 Huffman Hargrave 31/FINAL-OT

Holy cow my phone died, but we came out in the second half and outscorwd Huffman 31-7. Played a two deep zone which resulted in 3 interceptions in the second half (I believe). Offense began to open up some, looked like some changes made there too. The sweep was working good every time. Also, any time we need two or three yards big 23 is gonna get it for us. Good win Raiders! Good job of not giving up and coming out in the second half on fire!!

Great win!  Our boys showed a ton of heart to fight back after a dismal first half. Coaches made great adjustments at halftime and lit a fire under the boys.   It was great to see the heart that the Raiders showed tonight.  Keep working hard Raiders and good things will happen. 

And give credit to Huffman. They came out firing on all cylinders and put up a heck of a fight all night. They are a good team and will beat a lot of teams. Good luck to the Falcons the rest of the season. 

So happy for Lumberton, I hated to see them go from our district but they had no business staying in it with limited success and small enrollement, glad to see they are in a place where the morale is higher and the kids don’t have to hang their heads, as a rep  from the former district, this Nederland bulldog says roll L train!! 

Wow!   Great game. Been in Lumberton 41 years and this is the best adjustments and strongest willed bunch of young men I have seen here.  At least 15 plays made on both sides of the ball that were essential to this second half comeback. MVP to the whole team!