Lumberton 38 Huffman Hargrave 31/FINAL-OT

Hopefully it's a competitive game.  As of right now I see either team winning but must give edge to Lumberton.. From all I have seen both make several mistakes during game. This game will be determined on how well Huffman O plays.  As all our games over the past season and 1/2 have been.  Flashes of greatness, but no consistency.

28 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Lumberton Is suspect against  the pass, if we move the pocket and attack the middle of field (not just the sidelines) we might be able to put some points up.  

Middle of the field hasn't really been challenged much in the 5 games we have played, BUT, we have given up a few yards and at least one score to the pass. Huffman receivers run good routes and seem to get open regularly.  Passing accuracy and catching consistency have been suspect though. Pretty sure they will get some opportunities but we will bring more pressure than the QB has seen and there will be turbulence in the middle of the field.  

6 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

I think Huffman's passing attack gives Lumberton fits, but the home team always seem to have an advantage. I would be surprised if the outcome was anymore than 10 points difference.

I'm taking the.....

Falcons 31

Raiders 24

Good call from what we have seen so far from both teams.  It should be a 10 point or less game.  However, assuming Lumberton scores 24......

That will be enough. 

Raiders  24

Falcons  17