West Orange-Stark 24 Silsbee 21/FINAL

ST413

On 10/9/2018 at 10:45 PM, dj said:

I think u were Β the first person that noticed the youth movement with w.o this year.so if w.o doesn't put cooper back at LB against silsbee RBs they will have trouble stopping silsbee. Field position will be key also. It will be will be really emotional bcz of the ceremony that will take place. Close game withwr way though. If and only if w.o can throw the ball they can win .but otherwise look for a low scoring game.

I took notice during the scrimmage.Β  Its good though that despite being young that they come to compete.

31 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I took notice during the scrimmage.Β  Its good though that despite being young that they come to compete.

And when i took noticed of that I thought u were on the money with that.these kids will compete but this is a year that coaching wise there work is cut out for them.if ever a year we needed the QB groomed Β it would be this year. As horrible as the defense played last week.if the QB understood the 3 steps and release . Instead of his eyes dropping down to see where a rush was coming from.he would have easily through for over 300 or better.hoping he learned something. Bcz silsbee secondary is better than jasper.Β 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

More then likelyΒ this will be the game that WOS puts it all together. If we take care of us I like our chances. WOS seems to always have a special place in their hearts for us.Β 

Just been honest if the QB accuracy doesn't get any better for w.o and the LB play doesn't get better it will be hard for w.o to beat silsbee. Like I stated once bf the backs from silsbee are just as gud as the kid from jasper. It's on vype sports. The kid from jasper had 3 long TD runs without been touch.not to discredit the kid at all.but it wasn't hard to run through wide open holes without touched.

47 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Who will kogt be broadcastingΒ 

I believe I heard today te BC-LCM game. It’s BC’s homecoming. Kinda thought they’d do this one with all the history being made, but maybe they thought they better carry someone else. I think they’ve broadcast all but one of WO-S’ games so far.

Silsbee Basketball players aren't allowed to go to the game tonight because of last week track meet WOS was talking crap to Silsbee. There better be alot of cops at this game befor someone really gets hurt again. When are If Silsbee Wins their is going to be trouble so be ready Silsbee fans... Smh.........

12 minutes ago, Who That said:

Silsbee Basketball players aren't allowed to go to the game tonight because of last week track meet WOS was talking crap to Silsbee. There better be alot of cops at this game befor someone really gets hurt again. When are If Silsbee Wins their is going to be trouble so be ready Silsbee fans... Smh.........

Silsbee fans should be used to the drama. They had a guy get cuffed after one game, and a parent/cheerleader brawl duringΒ another. There should be a lot of cops at those games regardless of who they are playing.

11 minutes ago, Who That said:

LOLΒ  Β  Β  Β Smh

Β 

5 hours ago, Who That said:

Very asinine and ignorant comment. WOS peeps are very respectful! Go take that doo doo to another board!

36 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Very asinine and ignorant comment. WOS peeps are very respectful! Go take that doo doo to another board!

I wont defend the statementespecially since I know nothing on this situation. Β But let’s just say IΒ have seen some β€˜disrespectful’ things from both sides through the years.

20 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I wont defend the statementespecially since I know nothing on this situation. Β But let’s just say IΒ have seen some β€˜disrespectful’ things from both sides through the years.

I’ll agree with that, albeit a very small few,Β butΒ for him to specifically say there will be trouble is moronic.

7 hours ago, Who That said:

2018 and it's still the same ish!