West Orange-Stark 24 Silsbee 21/FINAL

ST413

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

BTW, when's the last time that WO-S has allowed a RB to go for over 300 yards on them.  I'm trying to see something...

I doubt that any WOS team has EVER given up those kinds of yards.  The big question is, is WOS that bad this year, or is Hunt that good.  I think Hunt is just that good.  In Jasper's first five games nobody came close to shutting him down, and WOS didn't do much better than the first five teams.  If you have not been following the Jasper-WOS thread Hunt had on his first six carries 3 TDs and over 200 yards.

Hunt didn't have three hundred plus yards in the earlier games because he sat on the bench after the half as far as I know.  Unless Silsbee has a RB like Hunt (and few teams ever do) then Tigers better be ready for a slobberknocker football game.  WOS is still a good and dangerous team even if perhaps they are not at their usual level.  Don't know about Silsbee.  Wouldn't try to pick a winner.  Good luck to both teams and may the ball bounce well for you.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee seems to have a stable of running backs. I've heard at least 4 backs in the backfield over the last few games. I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor return to RB and keeping Foster at QB. 

I agree.  Foster I dint believe hasn't thrown an interception. And has thrown for more TD passes than the other. And has played only a fraction of the reps as the others.  And he's more accurate than the others.  Roll with Foster the rest of the way and bring Taylor in on situational plays.  

If our Line blocks like I know they can, Silsbee wins.  

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee seems to have a stable of running backs. I've heard at least 4 backs in the backfield over the last few games. I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor return to RB and keeping Foster at QB. 

No disrespect when I say this silsbee backs are just as gud as jasper backs.so if w.o doesn't put cooper back at LB I don't think w.o will slow them down either.the kid #45 that was lost for the year is huge.teams has to take advantage of the lack of experience w.o has a LB right now.by next year #48 will be better.he is just a soph.maybe by the end of the year he will be better.

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree.  Foster I dint believe hasn't thrown an interception. And has thrown for more TD passes than the other. And has played only a fraction of the reps as the others.  And he's more accurate than the others.  Roll with Foster the rest of the way and bring Taylor in on situational plays.  

If our Line blocks like I know they can, Silsbee wins.  

The O line is blocking just fine. When the other teams don’t have to worry about the pass you better believe they are going to load up the box. We have a JV quarterback trying to make it in a varsity world. Throwing the ball up in the air down the field is not quarterbacking. Don’t pour the anointing oil just yet. BUT get it ready, the more he plays the more experienced he gets and he is calm in the pocket. I see him at practice and he is working hard and you can tell it’s just about to all come together for him. Our O-line is just fine, when our passing game gets going......

22 hours ago, j_dog said:

I doubt that any WOS team has EVER given up those kinds of yards.  The big question is, is WOS that bad this year, or is Hunt that good.  I think Hunt is just that good.  In Jasper's first five games nobody came close to shutting him down, and WOS didn't do much better than the first five teams.  If you have not been following the Jasper-WOS thread Hunt had on his first six carries 3 TDs and over 200 yards.

Hunt didn't have three hundred plus yards in the earlier games because he sat on the bench after the half as far as I know.  Unless Silsbee has a RB like Hunt (and few teams ever do) then Tigers better be ready for a slobberknocker football game.  WOS is still a good and dangerous team even if perhaps they are not at their usual level.  Don't know about Silsbee.  Wouldn't try to pick a winner.  Good luck to both teams and may the ball bounce well for you.

Hunt is good , and the kid from Newton . IMO neither one would have gotten 50 yards on the 2016 Chain Gang. 

27 minutes ago, ST413 said:

What are yall considering “all time winning”? Percentage?  Percentage wise i have seen that.

the winning percentage of a minimum of 500 games is that what your asking?. Right now the number 1 leader is  Southlake Carroll 77% Port Arthur has the 25th highest in the state with 66%

5 minutes ago, LC-M said:

the winning percentage of a minimum of 500 games is that what your asking?. Right now the number 1 leader is  Southlake Carroll 77% Port Arthur has the 25th highest in the state with 66%

Yes thats what i was asking, had seen that before.  Just when i first read it i was thinking number of wins.