Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

9 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Maybe it is quiet because of fear, from both sides. Fear of what your great QUARTERBACK can do to Crosby, he looks 110%. And fear from Cherokee nation of being beaten by a very good team who lost their D-1 quarterback. A lot of buttholes being puckered. Again I have taught science in high schools for over 33 years, a sphincter muscle in the anal region constricting will not allow flapping of the gums. I am just freaking excited for this game. 

Well said. 

On 10/7/2018 at 1:36 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

To be honest, even if Howard isn’t healthy I think Crosby’s offense could score 50+ on PNG’s defense with the backup qb. Crosby’s running game is what leads us to most of those points and PNG has the worst run defense we’ve face all year. I will admit it was tough to gauge Vidor’s run defense with the shortened game and the field conditions. Don’t be surprised if this is Crosby’s largest margin of victory to date. 

You meant to say the largest margin of loss to date I assume?

18 hours ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

Crosby in a landslide. Fixing to displace the Indians back to their miserable reservation scalped and unhinged... I10 becomes their trail of tears tonight...

Well how did that loss feel last night lmao. Crazy fans talking out of their Arses. Welcome back to reality.