Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

9 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

This guy is just trying to hide the fact that his grandad is also his biological dad. Of course there’s nothing wrong with that kinda stuff going on in Bridge City...part of the reason their football team is so awful. 

Ok, he is already taking a vacation, if you keep up the personal stuff you will join him.

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

Anyway I heard that Crosby has come upon hard times financially and had to borrow 2 million to make payroll this last go round, so it’s yet to be seen if they’ll be able to field a team. I know their head coach is the second coming of Tom Landry, but I bet he wouldn’t continue to do the job for free

What does this have to do with anything?  

10 hours ago, bigdog said:

Ok, he is already taking a vacation, if you keep up the personal stuff you will join him.

This Cardinal Backer must be uneducated and was passed over by coaches/teachers when she was a kid.

Teachers do make between 30 and 45 per hour.  7:30 - 4:00 M-F 187 days a year with the best retirement and working conditions.

R U jealous?

9 hours ago, CoogGuy said:

What does this have to do with anything?  

Could have a lot to do with a lot.  Are they cutting staff?.. Cutting budgets?.. Personell changes?..  What do you mean what does it have to do with anything?  If that's the case it could have quite a bit to do with..well..everything. 

9 hours ago, Whoa said:

This Cardinal Backer must be uneducated and was passed over by coaches/teachers when she was a kid.

Teachers do make between 30 and 45 per hour.  7:30 - 4:00 M-F 187 days a year with the best retirement and working conditions.

R U jealous?

Same goes for you.  Knock off the personal stuff 

8 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Could have a lot to do with a lot.  Are they cutting staff?.. Cutting budgets?.. Personell changes?..  What do you mean what does it have to do with anything?  If that's the case it could have quite a bit to do with..well..everything. 

He means as far as this game goes.  Just an FYI for all,  of you want to discuss Crosby ISD financials please feel free to start a thread in the Locker Room or Political forums on this site if one doesn’t exist already.

woke up at my usual 3:00 to the thought of that Indian chop music. Gonna be an epic game only better if I was playing or coaching in it. Hey 14.2. Let’s talk to Jfree and get him to suit us out. I need my #50 to block for that 14. On my way to toastmasters I swear I saw a truck, big one with purple and white streamers here already but it pulled over out of gas just before race way   Signs. Crosby 72-PNG-63. Indians almost there but couldn’t finish. I may be wrong. Much respect to Indian Nation and their history and future and UT grd but anti-Herman that q b could take us to promised land that colt barely missed. Don’t forget hunters and wives oh hunters raffle for 2 $3000 hunts at Sindomar ranch in Del Rio before and after game in parking lot. 2 prize 4 man guided Galveston bay fishing trip. 3 place $1200 in woodlands market square gift coupons. Drawing on dec 12. Supporting Crosby band international competition at Midwest in Chicago end of December. Pass to other fans I’ll be in a black cowboy hat and blazer. $25 per ticket or 5 for $100. Hook em and go cougars 

Maybe it is quiet because of fear, from both sides. Fear of what your great QUARTERBACK can do to Crosby, he looks 110%. And fear from Cherokee nation of being beaten by a very good team who lost their D-1 quarterback. A lot of buttholes being puckered. Again I have taught science in high schools for over 33 years, a sphincter muscle in the anal region constricting will not allow flapping of the gums. I am just freaking excited for this game.