Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

2 hours ago, indianforever said:
41 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Teachers collectively overestimate the actual value of their profession.  

You work indoors, 7:30 to 3:30, M-F for 162 days per year... for full time pay.  

I'll start getting a lot more supportive when teachers work m-f, 8-5, with 2 weeks of vacation per year.  Because that's an actual job.   

Teaching is a part-time babysitting gig... a VERY well paid one, I might add.

What does this post have to do with Crosby vs PNG football game ?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'll start getting a lot more supportive when teachers work m-f, 8-5, with 2 weeks of vacation per year.  Because that's an actual job.   

This is fighting words here , might as well spit in a teachers face with these comments, but there is idiots out in the world and a few on here. If you’re serious with these comments you fit that profile, if not, you had me riled up.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

What????

These people literally educate and raise your kids  for 8-10 hours a day if they play sports so you can come home, put them to bed in 4 hours, and raise them yourself again on weekends. I know teachers that buy their own supplies, food/snacks for kids, and toiletries for kids in puberty all on their own dollar when they barely make a thing.

Working inside is usually a perk of having a degree. 

I hope you are being sarcastic because you can't be this stupid. If you are this stupid then I am sorry for calling you stupid because you are literally too stupid to insult. 

Anyway back to the game,

Shug-42

Crosby-28

Go ahead pay me like a baby sitter. I’ll charge $10 dollars a hour times 30 kids. That’s $300 a hour right? So 7:30-3:30 that’s 8 hours but I’ll go ahead and take a hour lunch (which all teachers get right?) so let’s say 7 hours. 7 times $300 that’s $2,100 a day. We “only” teach for 162 days so 162 times 2,100 = $340,200. I’ll gladly take babysitter pay. Sign me up man! 

25 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

What????

These people literally educate and raise your kids  for 8-10 hours a day if they play sports so you can come home, put them to bed in 4 hours, and raise them yourself again on weekends. I know teachers that buy their own supplies, food/snacks for kids, and toiletries for kids in puberty all on their own dollar when they barely make a thing.

I hope you are being sarcastic because you can't be this stupid. If you are this stupid then I am sorry for calling you stupid because you are literally too stupid to insult. 

Anyway back to the game,

Shug-42

Crosby-28

It’s just not true, Homie. 7:30 to 3:30 is eight hours per day, INCLUDING your lunch and “conference period.” So a realistic 6-6.5 hours per day in front of my kid.  

That by itself is enough of a reason to reasonably assert that teachers should earn roughly 3/4 of a typical salary.... then you realize that teachers have MONTHS (Christmas break, winter break, spring break, summer break, and every other federal holiday) out of the year that they don’t even work.  All jokes aside... if divide their annual salary by their actual hours worked, and the typical teacher is paid roughly $74/hour. 

And if teachers spend so much on school supplies, then why do I have to drop two bills every fall on hand sanitizer, Kleenex, and 8 different kinds of Crayons?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s just not true, Homie. 7:30 to 3:30 is eight hours per day, INCLUDING your lunch and “conference period.” So a realistic 6-6.5 hours per day in front of my kid.  

That by itself is enough of a reason to reasonably assert that teachers should earn roughly 3/4 of a typical salary.... then you realize that teachers have MONTHS (Christmas break, winter break, spring break, summer break, and every other federal holiday) out of the year that they don’t even work.  All jokes aside... if divide their annual salary by their actual hours worked, and the typical teacher is paid roughly $74/hour. 

And if teachers spend so much on school supplies, then why do I have to drop two bills every fall on hand sanitizer, Kleenex, and 8 different kinds of Crayons?

Yep you is ignant, i wrote that so maybe you could understand or feel me if you will. Society just did you so wrong sounds like, pitiful is what you are. 4 years of college, add it up, and a lot of dedication to teach our kids. I’m not a teacher, I’m a blue-collar redneck rig welder with way more sense than you. I first thought man this guy is joking but now i know. You just the idiot i hoped you weren’t . 

9 hours ago, bronco pride said:

I have watched 3 Crosby games this year and the sophomore can sling it just fine. Not the running threat Howard is but every bit the passer. Besides Crosby actually is a much better run team than passing this year anyway. Their offensive line blocks well and they have some nice rb's. I actually thought Howard was running way to much in the games I saw. Kid took a lot of hits the 2 games I saw him at QB.

Back to football. I agree Howard ran a bit much this year. Crosby's passing attack would benefit from short quick passes IMO. Doucett's a 4.4 guy who could take a 5yd slant the length of the field. 

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Yep you is ignant, i wrote that so maybe you could understand or feel me if you will. Society just did you so wrong sounds like, pitiful is what you are. 4 years of college, add it up, and a lot of dedication to teach our kids. I’m not a teacher, I’m a blue-collar redneck rig welder with way more sense than you. I first thought man this guy is joking but now i know. You just the idiot i hoped you weren’t . 

Well, you’re a welder so that explains a lot, too. 

Teachers are pretty much the professional, white collar version of welders. They cry a LOT about their chosen profession (like welders) and just like welders can never accept responsibility for welds that won’t pass inspection, teachers can’t accept responsibility for the pitiful educations that kids get today. I mean, “I’m a teacher! I have the most important job! I should be paid better!”

So why can’t Johnny read, do simple math, and will probably end up as rig welder?

”It’s the parents’ fault!” scream all of the teachers together in unison. 

So get up in the morning and unroll those leads (unless it’s too muddy out there for you again tomorrow), start promising to drag up, put that stupid pie pan/hood over that ridiculous rebel flag welding cap you picked up at the Quikee Mart, and keep telling yourself that our economy would stop if it wasn’t for the job you do (that can be mastered by 10th graders (NOT the smart ones) in 2 six weeks of shop class. 

Doofus. 

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Teachers are pretty much the professional, white collar version of welders. They cry a LOT about their chosen profession (like welders) and just like welders can never accept responsibility for welds that won’t pass inspection, teachers can’t accept responsibility for the pitiful educations that kids get today. I mean, “I’m a teacher! I have the most important job! I should be paid better!”

So why can’t Johnny read, do simple math, and will probably end up as rig welder?

So get up in the morning and unroll those leads (unless it’s too muddy out there for you again tomorrow), start promising to drag up, put that stupid pie pan/hood over that ridiculous rebel flag welding cap you picked up at the Quikee Mart, and keep telling yourself that our economy would stop if it wasn’t for the job you do (that can be mastered by 10th graders (NOT the smart ones) in 2 six weeks of shop class. 

Doofus. 

I'm guessing you don't know any teachers or have them in your family. Those folks bring work home with them, checking and grading papers until late at night. Coming up with their lesson plans. Buying supplies for your kids that either the school or you don't provide. During the summer a lot of times they are taking more classes to keep up with the changes in education and technology. A teachers job is never ending, the only job that is more demanding is being a mother. My guess is you expect your wife to cook and clean the house as well as work at her job to help make ends meet.

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Doofus. 

If you're going to criticize someone for what they do for a living, maybe you should enlighten us on your occupation.  It obviously must be better than a welder or teacher. 

5 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

What????

Anyway back to the game,

Shug-42

Crosby-28

Nice post.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s probably one of the dumbest comments I have seen on this board.  I’ll leave it at that since Who Dat responded.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Doofus. 

You’ve got a lot to learn about a lot of stuff my man. My profession gets talked about evidently, even by people that knows nothing about it which is hilarious. But the thing is, only a select few can master the art of welding, and it’s a career envied by, well yourself evidently, which is sad but funny as hell. Most the people that talk about welders like you either lost a woman to one of us or, maybe got a grill busted out by one, or have tried welding but couldn’t stand the heat. I think all your life you’ve blamed other people for the way you’ve turned out, start taking a look in the mirror, fix that, then see how everything else starts looking up. Again, it’s funny at all the ignorance you have towards teachers and welders, and no telling what other careers out them. Poor Poor Pitiful Me.

23 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You’ve got a lot to learn about a lot of stuff my man. My profession gets talked about evidently, even by people that knows nothing about it which is hilarious. But the thing is, only a select few can master the art of welding, and it’s a career envied by, well yourself evidently, which is sad but funny as hell. Most the people that talk about welders like you either lost a woman to one of us or, maybe got a grill busted out by one, or have tried welding but couldn’t stand the heat. I think all your life you’ve blamed other people for the way you’ve turned out, start taking a look in the mirror, fix that, then see how everything else starts looking up. Again, it’s funny at all the ignorance you have towards teachers and welders, and no telling what other careers out them. Poor Poor Pitiful Me.

Bronco94 I have to be honest. I didnt care much for your sometimes ridiculous post in the past, but I always knew there was something about you that we had in common "brother-in-law" lol.

If I were to guess I'd say he is either a welder who couldn't make it,turned QC. Or one of them pipe-fighters who know it all. Either way if he dont like the way I do it, I'll let him try it lol.  

Ok back on topic, i think even with Mr. UT hitting the turf Friday night crosby takes the win with our jr with only 1 start under his belt. Take into consideration the hour drive, cooler weather, lots and lots of cowbell, and most of all, the Indians are coming to the jungle Friday night, it's hard to get a win in our house even with all of PNG's "Tradition"

I'm calling this crosby by 17.

And if I'm wrong cardinalbacker has agreed to eat the crow on Saturday with the Hope's that it will make him better than a welder

58 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Bronco94 I have to be honest. I didnt care much for your sometimes ridiculous post in the past, but I always knew there was something about you that we had in common "brother-in-law" lol.

If I were to guess I'd say he is either a welder who couldn't make it,turned QC. Or one of them pipe-fighters who know it all. Either way if he dont like the way I do it, I'll let him try it lol.  

Ok back on topic, i think even with Mr. UT hitting the turf Friday night crosby takes the win with our jr with only 1 start under his belt. Take into consideration the hour drive, cooler weather, lots and lots of cowbell, and most of all, the Indians are coming to the jungle Friday night, it's hard to get a win in our house even with all of PNG's "Tradition"

I'm calling this crosby by 17.

And if I'm wrong cardinalbacker has agreed to eat the crow on Saturday with the Hope's that it will make him better than a welder

I thought he sounded like a helper on a X-ray truck, or a life long swamper. Say that on the row you know what i mean. But some people are too far gone to even hope for. I’ll give thanks to all teachers and coaches. It takes a lot of dedication to teach our kids and coach them. Where would we be without y’all, we’ll in the same predicament as cardinalbacker.

I believe it's going to be a tough game for PNG. They were already limited with a true deep threat and then their top guy goes down last Friday. So losing their top WR and RB last week is going to put even more pressure on RJ. The backup RB is pretty good but not near the blocker that the other RB is. I can see us running Shug 30-40 times this week. We have to run the ball as much as possible to keep our defense off of the field. I'm sure Crosby's offense will also have some issues without its starting QB though. So I'm looking for a good game.For me it depends on which defense shows up for us. Hopefully changes were made in the secondary. I'm not saying the number or player but most of us from PNG know which number I'm talking about. Good luck to both teams.

It sounds like we will be missing several key defensive players this week which could make this a long game for us. As for the WR and RB,  we lost two starters but I think we have some on the bench that could step up and surprise everyone. The JV starter at RB from last year was a beast and hasn’t even seen the field this year.