Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

What I meant is Shug is our leader and our team, school, and city are behind him 100% win or lose.  The only way this game is close is if we suited up our band. But we aren't going to do that because then we couldn't blast ya'll with some cherokee.  Nobody fills a stadium like we do.  NOBODY

Edited by LEEROY Jenkinss
messed up

On 10/7/2018 at 4:11 PM, CCRed said:

He says: "when you play PNG you play the whole city...", then says; "you will not be able to stop Shug......Shug is going to roll you up....". 

In other words, that's all you got.  

What I meant is Shug is our leader and our team, school, and city are behind him 100% win or lose.  The only way this game is close is if we suited up our band. But we aren't going to do that because then we couldn't blast ya'll with some cherokee.  Nobody fills a stadium like we do.  NOBODY

Actually I have to chime in cause the comment about Crosby and PNG both being Vidors daddy cause he saw it on Jerry Springer. Jerry Springer was correct. Now understand I have taught biology, advanced animal science, forensic science, food science, aquatic science, horticulture, life science, and entrepreneurship for over 33 years so I know about the reproductive techniques and going ons of most animals (includes cougars, Indians, and pirates), fungi, micro-organisms, and plants (bet y’all didn’t know that a squash or any member of the cruciferous family of plants have a boy flower (look for the tallywacker) and a girl flower (NO tally or whacker). So in the case of multiple daddy’s the female human had twins, one black and one white. Actually happened. How you ask, you found the answer man. The woman made whoopie with a black man whose sperm fertilized an egg. But lol and behold a few hours later she had whoopie with a white man and his sperm fertilized a second egg ( women sometimes release 2 or more especially if they are on fertility drugs. These were twins in a way, not identical but twins, but since their moms genetics is the same but the dads are different they are actually steptwins. Now, is Vidor a stepchild twin of Crosby and PNG, I don’t know, all I know is that Coach Matthews gets more out of his step twin players than anybody else in southeast Texas. And that concludes your biology lesson for today. Crosby 56-46 sorry keep changing. How many fans is Indian nation going to bring anyhow? Do any hunt cause I got $25 chance tickets (or 5 for $100. Dec 12 drawing) for first place 2 x $3000 hunts for 2.5 days to Sindomar Ranch in Del Rio, second place Galveston bay guide fishing for 4, and third place is a woman’s dream, over $1000 in gift certificates to Woodlands Market square shops and restaurants. See coach Bear in the cowboy hat right after the game on the way out.

Who needs teachers when all of our kids are going to be rappers, professional athletes, gamers. The time will come one day when we look back at our society and realize how stupid we are to pay people so much money for entertainment rather than the pay the people who are going to make this world a better place.  Teachers are the base of the foundation of our civilization.   

I have watched 3 Crosby games this year and the sophomore can sling it just fine. Not the running threat Howard is but every bit the passer. Besides Crosby actually is a much better run team than passing this year anyway. Their offensive line blocks well and they have some nice rb's. I actually thought Howard was running way to much in the games I saw. Kid took a lot of hits the 2 games I saw him at QB.

7 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Who needs teachers when all of our kids are going to be rappers, professional athletes, gamers. The time will come one day when we look back at our society and realize how stupid we are to pay people so much money for entertainment rather than the pay the people who are going to make this world a better place.  Teachers are the base of the foundation of our civilization.   

Teachers collectively overestimate the actual value of their profession.  

You work indoors, 7:30 to 3:30, M-F for 162 days per year... for full time pay.  

I'll start getting a lot more supportive when teachers work m-f, 8-5, with 2 weeks of vacation per year.  Because that's an actual job.   

Teaching is a part-time babysitting gig... a VERY well paid one, I might add.

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Teachers collectively overestimate the actual value of their profession.  

You work indoors, 7:30 to 3:30, M-F for 162 days per year... for full time pay.  

I'll start getting a lot more supportive when teachers work m-f, 8-5, with 2 weeks of vacation per year.  Because that's an actual job.   

Teaching is a part-time babysitting gig... a VERY well paid one, I might add.

Popcorn time