Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

CODE PINK, I like that, it’s funny but...Mecca, well I don’t know about that & I wasn’t part of this forum when it came about. So what gives? I’ve been in Crosby 50+ years I don’t want to smack talk, I was raised not to offend anyone but why so much hate on us?  I hope it’s just a few & not as a whole community.  Seriously, I don’t know why?

It’s all in fun, I wouldn’t read into it to much. Should be a barn burner of a game.

Crosby’s defense is a lot better than the scoreboards have been showing. I wouldn’t be surprised if we led the district in defensive turnovers.  With that said: those big backs from Manvel started coughing up the football because they simply got tired of being hit. I’d imagine superstar Shug will get the same treatment and produce the same results. 

This defense is a lot better than last years and twice as physical. Look out for number 14 getting after Shug all night

1 hour ago, MrFleet23 said:

Crosby’s defense is a lot better than the scoreboards have been showing. I wouldn’t be surprised if we led the district in defensive turnovers.  With that said: those big backs from Manvel started coughing up the football because they simply got tired of being hit. I’d imagine superstar Shug will get the same treatment and produce the same results. 

This defense is a lot better than last years and twice as physical. Look out for number 14 getting after Shug all night

Unlikely. Bigbro, how many fumbles has RJ had in the past 2 and a half years? I would guess probably not many 

25 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

If I recall correctly, he lost the ball on that hit that knocked him out of the Huntsville game (could honestly be wrong). That's the only time I think he's had a turnover.

Maybe. I was more focused into his health and was making phone calls to dad at that point