Crosby V. PNG

Cougtalk

7 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

IndianForever - the rankings, stats, and level of competition played says I'm right.  The scoreboard next Friday will prove me right, too.  But, no worries, I've got it marked down.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Level of competition?...consolidated ranked higher than Crosby and hunstville manhandled them

3 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

It will be a long night for my PN-G Indians.  No Preston Riggs in 2018 to create separation at the WR spot.  The Indians miss his speed and hands.  PN-G will not be able to go score for score with Crosby.  Not this year.  Crosby will get the ball in open space. The PN-G defense struggles with skill players in open space.  The defense can't cover patients from My 600 lbs. Life, much less the speed that Crosby will put on the perimeter.  Hoping for some Crosby miscues and a few bounces to go in favor of PN-G.  Momentum is a funny thing.  I hope big Mo wears purple and white next Friday.  Crosby is better than Huntsville and Tomball by a noticeable margin.  Worried about a 49 - 14 blow-out.  Indians...play hard, fast, smart, and have fun.  Do that and see where the score ends up.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Speaking of Riggs, where is he playing at now.  That young man was awesome.

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

Where you at 14.2...you keep it real...what’s your thoughts on Huntsville?

I think they’re good but with a healthy Howard I think Crosby gets an easy 40+ on them. Out of all of the favorites A&M Con. was the most questionable becuase they rely heavily on their defense but have to manufacture points on the offensive end. Huntsville is the same way, except with the passing game, which is why I wasn’t surprised when College Station beat them 20-7. When Crosby is healthy the only team I would give the nod to over us in the region is FB Marshall with Hornsby getting eligible, but I also believe Manvel would have an advantage over Crosby on a neutral field. 

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Going with Crosby in this one assuming Howard is healthy and grades hasn’t done anything to the team. Going to be a great game either way. 

To be honest, even if Howard isn’t healthy I think Crosby’s offense could score 50+ on PNG’s defense with the backup qb. Crosby’s running game is what leads us to most of those points and PNG has the worst run defense we’ve face all year. I will admit it was tough to gauge Vidor’s run defense with the shortened game and the field conditions. Don’t be surprised if this is Crosby’s largest margin of victory to date. 

Let me just put it to you this way, we will let ya'll put 13 players on the field and you will not be able to stop Shug.  Also our defense is getting better every game.  When you play Port Neches you are playing the whole dang city and we bring it every week.  Shug is going to roll ya'll up and smoke ya'll.  Sounds of Cherokee playing in my head.  I got to go get my hair cut now.

Roschon 42

Crosby 35

1 hour ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Let me just put it to you this way, we will let ya'll put 13 players on the field and you will not be able to stop Shug.  Also our defense is getting better every game.  When you play Port Neches you are playing the whole dang city and we bring it every week.  Shug is going to roll ya'll up and smoke ya'll.  Sounds of Cherokee playing in my head.  I got to go get my hair cut now.

Roschon 42

Crosby 35

He says: "when you play PNG you play the whole city...", then says; "you will not be able to stop Shug......Shug is going to roll you up....". 

In other words, that's all you got.  

On 10/6/2018 at 10:45 AM, Hagar said:

I’d love to see what a professional analyst would put for the over/under on this game.  I’d guess about 115.  

As for as the game, there are several unusual variables.  Will Crosby start playing before halftime?  Will Roschon be healthy the whole game?  As Bootleg posted earlier, Roschon is the motor that makes PNG go.  Without him, I doubt they make the playoffs, and from what I read of the game, they’d have lost to Vidor for sure.  Crosby gave up 41 points to 0-6 Dayton.  They play D like that against Shug & PNG, the Indians might score a hundred.  I think Crosby wins a very high scoring affair.  The consolation for PNG, I’m not the greatest picker.  As always, I hope both play their best, and no injuries.

Easy now, talk about salt in the wound, we are 0-5, and turning that around this week. 

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

That’s all it took last season didn’t it?

Yep, and might be this year.  Just think it's funny everyone always says Shug this, Shug that, like there is no one else on the team.  And yes I know, all you Crosby hating, east of the Trinity fans are hoping for a PNG win.

30 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Yep, and might be this year.  Just think it's funny everyone always says Shug this, Shug that, like there is no one else on the team.  And yes I know, all you Crosby hating, east of the Trinity fans are hoping for a PNG win.

Actually I wish there was a way they both could Lose! but with that said it will probably be another basketball score. But I have to give the edge to the greatest High School Football Program in the United States....Code Pink!    But beware of the Indian Spirit!

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Are you kidding?? People love to see us lose.

14 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I’m not among the east of the trinity fans

Only making observations of events that have already transpired 

I’m still pissed from that 98 game (?) at stallworth that we lost. Coaching errors galore. Our defense held PNG to less than 160and still lost 7-0 I think. 14.2 remembers. Best defense I ever had and we didn’t make it to playoffs, 1-9. Hell jerry beat us at Dayton when the clock keeper feel asleep. Anyway, is PNG going to bring people or just a few????? Asking for the chronicle reporter who is a Stanford grad and has never heard that Indian chop.  Great atmosphere, Crosby 65 PNG 49.

CODE PINK, I like that, it’s funny but...Mecca, well I don’t know about that & I wasn’t part of this forum when it came about. So what gives? I’ve been in Crosby 50+ years I don’t want to smack talk, I was raised not to offend anyone but why so much hate on us?  I hope it’s just a few & not as a whole community.  Seriously, I don’t know why?

9 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

CODE PINK, I like that, it’s funny but...Mecca, well I don’t know about that & I wasn’t part of this forum when it came about. So what gives? I’ve been in Crosby 50+ years I don’t want to smack talk, I was raised not to offend anyone but why so much hate on us?  I hope it’s just a few & not as a whole community.  Seriously, I don’t know why?

You seem extremely fair. Man I was listening to the outdoor show this morning and they mentioned a guy named scuba steve. That you?