Crosby 56 Dayton 41/FINAL

WOSgrad

20 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

ROFL.. Wait you were being serious? Score at will? They may be ahead but scoring at will. No... I just hope Dayton makes the adujstments needed and pulls off the upset. 

Seriously, did anyone walk into the jungle and think Dayton had a shot?? This town has been down and not even considered a rival since 16. This is a bye for Crosby and the backups. 

38 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

Seriously, did anyone walk into the jungle and think Dayton had a shot?? This town has been down and not even considered a rival since 16. This is a bye for Crosby and the backups. 

All good things come to a end.. It's coming for Crosby.. Wait for it... Talk to me when you make it passed the 3 round. 

FYI I had no expectations for this game. As much as I would love to see my Broncos win... I am a realist... I hate it for the boys who work their butts off and haven't won a game yet... GO BRONCOS! 

11 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

All good things come to a end.. It's coming for Crosby.. Wait for it... Talk to me when you make it passed the 3 round. 

FYI I had no expectations for this game. As much as I would love to see my Broncos win... I am a realist... I hate it for the boys who work their butts off and haven't won a game yet... GO BRONCOS! 

Lol let me know when you make the playoffs again new streak starting.

29 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Don’t even post anymore this year until Dayton beats somebody, talking about somebody else and round 3, when Dayton won’t even win 3 games this year.  SMH