Jasper 34 West Orange-Stark 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

I truly wish I had never said anything about the Black / African American wishes in WOS. I'm just confused as to what this race of people want to be called.  Guess I've been watching to much tv because it seems most Southeast Texas Blacks are perfectly comfortable with being called Black.  I also should not have said that I know what the fans at WOS want.  Because I don't , I just have an opinion.   Sorry DJ  Love ya Bro and hope I didn't cause any unwarranted harassment toward you. Love your enthusiasm for your team.

1 hour ago, Old school eagle said:

I truly wish I had never said anything about the Black / African American wishes in WOS. I'm just confused as to what this race of people want to be called.  Guess I've been watching to much tv because it seems most Southeast Texas Blacks are perfectly comfortable with being called Black.  I also should not have said that I know what the fans at WOS want.  Because I don't , I just have an opinion.   Sorry DJ  Love ya Bro and hope I didn't cause any unwarranted harassment toward you. Love your enthusiasm for your team.

Its gud bro !! And by the way that should have been the black community. And I don't mean no disrespect to anyone on here.and if y'all truly knew me.u know I don't by what I hear.this is thing.and I probably said it wrong.i luv everyone!! But I also know alot.w.o isn't as talented as years past.so ppl fans needs to realize this.time bring change.and bcz we been winning with alot of talent then other 4a schools.its catching up with us.im not here to criticize kids.some kids are better than others.and this year and last year our kids need coaching even more.i go to practice and smh bcz as an OC u can't just call a play and expect it to work.he misses alot in practice.so u have do things he can do.or go with the soph.who has better QB factors.just has simplify things for him.even on defense if u really watched on tape.its blown assignments in the 50 defense.only again we don't have Mandel turner,or MJ on dline.or experienced LBs.jts a trap block that shredded w.o.the nose takes on the double team and goes down.and LB had no clue to step in the hole.i guarantee u on 3 of his runs he didn't get touched.these kids are trying!! And that's why I say coaching is needed really bad.CT knows everything a team will do on offense. But he has to understand that some of these  kids don't get it at all.my heart goes out to #34.bcz I know that kid is trying hard.but if y'all would have actually seen that everytime he took his self out the play.u can't blame a kid for what he don't know.and one of the posters said it best.everyone thinks they will be fine.u just got said it what it is.reality w.o is abt 4 players a way from been really gud.so if anyone kidding themselves on thinking the qb,guards,LB will get better.i can't see it.they are trying.funny part is if we had anyone to help the QB 3steps and throw.he probably would have thrown for more yards in a game than anyone in w.o history.

3 hours ago, fishcat said:

I don’t think Silsbee can beat wos . Jasper is pretty good this year & going to be better next year. Wos is wos wait and see

I glad u said think. Bcz when your blowing assignments on defense.and having T/O problems on offense to go with penalties. That's a tough call.bcz I'll be the first to say I thought they would be better by now.friday was a real step back.

There’s a lot of people talking about a lot of stuff in this thread. I’m personally feeling like after this win for Jasper they have to be the favorite to meet Pleasant Grove in Dallas. I think Jasper would beat Sweeny by 17+ and they’ve already shown they were better than WOS once this year. I will admit it’s hard to beat a team twice in one year though. 

Bad part for Jasper is that they have six consecutive games on their schedule that they’re probably going to win by 20+ points if they continue playing at the level they have to date. Other than maybe Center, how does Jasper keep a competitive sharpness for the next month and a half? 

6 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Liberty?

Hmmmm.....last week i believe i said no way Liberty could beat WOS.  And i still stand behind that although my confidence in it has been shaken after seeing their run defense get shredded like yall did.   However Liberty doesnt have a back of Hunts caliber and from what i saw definitely has no threat to pass the ball. They put all 11 guys in a bunch and run.  When they split one out they threw it to him.....dont think that will work against the wos defense.   

10 hours ago, T-daddy said:

I wouldn’t sleep on HJ either they will get better each game with the new coaching staff ... but with WOS inability to throw the ball just stop the run and any team has a chance.. 

On 10/6/2018 at 10:36 PM, ladybug33 said:

Jasper fans I know you guys are not use to winning, let me give you a clue State teams Basically have a air game and a running game. You guys will see in the playoffs if your back stays healthy. The Hunt kid is a very good running back though. Birdman you always in WOS business really.

HJ has some talent, but I don't think they can score on WO-S. 

WO-S just needs to get their offense going.  Defense is trying to carry too much of the load and it is wearing them out.

19 hours ago, Hupernikomen said:

HJ has some talent, but I don't think they can score on WO-S. 

WO-S just needs to get their offense going.  Defense is trying to carry too much of the load and it is wearing them out.

Yes some guys are playing both ways. I hear Jasper is the favorite to meet pleasant Grove, I would not sleep on the Globblers or any other team from here on out.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:06 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

There’s a lot of people talking about a lot of stuff in this thread. I’m personally feeling like after this win for Jasper they have to be the favorite to meet Pleasant Grove in Dallas. I think Jasper would beat Sweeny by 17+ and they’ve already shown they were better than WOS once this year. I will admit it’s hard to beat a team twice in one year though. 

Bad part for Jasper is that they have six consecutive games on their schedule that they’re probably going to win by 20+ points if they continue playing at the level they have to date. Other than maybe Center, how does Jasper keep a competitive sharpness for the next month and a half? 

The Jasper Dogs are hungry.  Doubt that they will slack off for anybody.  But true, some real competition is good.  Thank you WOS for giving them a game.