Jasper 34 West Orange-Stark 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Jasper will win this game. One trick pony team but a fast kid (Hunt). The officiating is suspect.

I don't think the no calls would have made any difference.We just don't have a QB and keep getting penalties when we are on the move. 

As a mustang fan. And also playing there.ive never been so embarrassed in my life.everyone knows were not as talented.once again we have kids that hasn't figured it out.reality is that when ppl will actually see that without all the talented teams from the past years w.o is averaged.u have a QB that can't throw.but as a coach why don't u do something he can do. Even on the defense.u have a kid 34 that doesn't understand. U can't blame him. Take him out if the kid doesn't know.i really don't think our coaching staff has a clue on either side of the ball.worse  coaches team in the last 30 plus years.

Just not their year...i think  Stang fans will have to come back down to earth. No one wanted to hear what people were saying earlier this year. The writing was on the wall from day one against vidor... when they got shut out. Hell Bridge City shut them down for a half.  They'll be much improved next year with the experience of what it takes. I knew they weren't going to be as good as years before,  but this is kind of shocking

12 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

I don't think the no calls would have made any difference.We just don't have a QB and keep getting penalties when we are on the move. 

Agree with all hope these two teams will meet again later in the year. Mistakes are costly, QB is missing players who are wide open. He missed "B" Diddy 3 or 4 times he was wide open. #16

I don't blame you all for being frustrated. I always give credit where it's due and I've respected WOS since day 1 back in 1986. I expect the Mustangs to be back to normal very soon, but I also think that Coach Barbay may finally be putting something great together that we haven't seen in Jasper in a very long time. I hope we keep playing you guys. I think this rivalry is gonna ramp back up to the level it was when it started.