Hardin 7 East Chambers 57/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Hardin vs Kirby should be a pretty good game. Hardin moved the ball well in the 1st half but you can tell the young QB had some jitters, he missed 2  deep balls that would have gone for six but over threw the WR and then on the other he under threw the WR. Hardin's rb is pretty good!!! 3 tds in the the first half that EC scored were off of a bad snap on a punt, Qb ran option but got confused and pitch the ball with no pitch man there and I can't remember the other one. I would go on a limb and say if Hardin had their starting qb this game it would have been prob 42-21 or a 42-28 score. They will give Kirby and Anahuac a very good game wouldn't surprise me one bit that they beat those 2 teams.  I don't see them beating Buna or OField

33 minutes ago, Sportsfan1999 said:

Hardin vs Kirby should be a pretty good game. Hardin moved the ball well in the 1st half but you can tell the young QB had some jitters, he missed 2  deep balls that would have gone for six but over threw the WR and then on the other he under threw the WR. Hardin's rb is pretty good!!! 3 tds in the the first half that EC scored were off of a bad snap on a punt, Qb ran option but got confused and pitch the ball with no pitch man there and I can't remember the other one. I would go on a limb and say if Hardin had their starting qb this game it would have been prob 42-21 or a 42-28 score. They will give Kirby and Anahuac a very good game wouldn't surprise me one bit that they beat those 2 teams.  I don't see them beating Buna or OField

I can’t remember if I posted a prediction, but I thought sorta along these lines with a healthy QB. I think I said like 48-14. Not too far off.