Calling out STJFL

BMF

Sorry excuse for a governing body, this is all getting out of hand. Got a brawl between wos and hf, punches being thrown and helmets being thrown, yet yall don't show up to a meeting to discipline them? The president doesn't even show up last night along with a majority of the board, on a meeting that has been scheduled for a while. The ethics committee is a joke mostly ignoring issues that they don't want to talk about. No one is policing anyone anymore and its a free for all. The league has lost control and this is a riot.

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Anybody that gets into a physical altercation at a little league football game should jump into a wood chipper. Again, some of the people "leading" our youth.. 

I totally agree, it was ugly all game and it erupted at the end. Grown men chasing other grown men and swinging on them. Not one suspension or disciplinary action.

11 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Whatever happened to Lone Star and STJFL combining the leagues? Sounds like they should. 

I'm not sure, they probably should though. I think the lone star league is a little weaker from what I know about the teams there. However, something has got to give. STJFL is compromised.

6 minutes ago, BMF said:

I'm not sure, they probably should though. I think the lone star league is a little weaker from what I know about the teams there. However, something has got to give. STJFL is compromised.

Lone star has Silsbee, you will get a full force Jasper, Newton, and kirbyville will put together a pretty talented team here and there. As well as you will get a full LCM instead of the split like jasper.