Cowboy Fan

(77%) finished with an algorithmic score offering a link between predicators of cheering for the Cowboys and ‘assholeness’ (classified as the combination of rudeness, arrogance, association with “Dem Boyz”, slight barbarian behavior, inept to other’s opinions and ungraciousness. (PsycINFO Database Record)

SOURCE INFORMATION

From the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Brain Center Rudolf Magnus (M.J.V., E.G.M.P., M.P.B., Z.V.F., P.G., S.L., M.A.V.D.B., P.C.V.R., E.J.A., N.F.R.), and the Department of Anesthesiology (T.H.O.), University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands; the Neuropsychology Laboratory, Department of Psychology, European Medical School, Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all, University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg, Germany (M.G.B.); and Neuromodulation Core Technology, Medtronic, Minneapolis (T.D.).
Address reprint requests to Dr. Ramsey at the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Brain Center Rudolf Magnus, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, the Netherlands, or at [email protected].

Seems pretty credible and this explains so much. 

32 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

You had me rolling until the broke back mountain picture.  That's just plain mean!!!

I may have been a Cowboys fan, but I also grew up a Longhorn fan. When Rollin Joints Ricky Williams went to Miami, I followed. Been a Dolphins fan since. I honestly don't root against the Cowboys. It may seem like I I do but its mostly just to jack with you guys. Ya'll take it so personal sometimes I can't help it. And as the article says, ya'll are mainly A-holes anyway