Pam vs Gcm

MhsTitans

sorry guys, until the qb gets more accurate, PAM- 28- GC-14. I get the snaps were bad against United, but out of the 4 games, the Deer Park game was his best. everything else was very inconistant and someone tell him it's okay to run for 5 yards if it's there and everyone is covered. also we need to work on red zone passes. it's over thrown A LOT!!

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

sorry guys, until the qb gets more accurate, PAM- 28- GC-14. I get the snaps were bad against United, but out of the 4 games, the Deer Park game was his best. everything else was very inconistant and someone tell him it's okay to run for 5 yards if it's there and everyone is covered. also we need to work on red zone passes. it's over thrown A LOT!!

Really? Even with whatever issues i figured pam would have too much for them at this point.

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Really? Even with whatever issues i figured pam would have too much for them at this point.

it seems they come on strong first half and fall apart offensively second half. they have not put a complete game together yet. I LOVE MY CITY AND THIS TEAM, BUT I CALL IT AS I SEE IT AND IMO. yes they are winning and the DEFENSE is playing well. my concern come playoffs, i won't be surprised if they are one and done or barely escape the first round. i will be shocked if we make it to the third rd and shocked if we get passed it. why? like i said, they do a lot of the scoring in the first half. second half with starters in, they are not on the same page. we are in october, the qb to rb exchange was HORRIBLE last week, 2-3 fumbles losing 2 of them for sure. i would expect that in games 1-2. it's almost like each week, it's mistakes that should have been made in games 1-2 not -3-4. i really believe they over look people too. that's why my score is low. i'm not saying we have to embarrass a team and run up the score, but must play a complete game. we will see how things are come 10/12, 10/19 and 10/27. if they don't play a full game and LOOK like the titans from the past two years, playoffs will be short and time to start defending that basketball title.

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

it seems they come on strong first half and fall apart offensively second half. they have not put a complete game together yet. I LOVE MY CITY AND THIS TEAM, BUT I CALL IT AS I SEE IT AND IMO. yes they are winning and the DEFENSE is playing well. my concern come playoffs, i won't be surprised if they are one and done or barely escape the first round. i will be shocked if we make it to the third rd and shocked if we get passed it. why? like i said, they do a lot of the scoring in the first half. second half with starters in, they are not on the same page. we are in october, the qb to rb exchange was HORRIBLE last week, 2-3 fumbles losing 2 of them for sure. i would expect that in games 1-2. it's almost like each week, it's mistakes that should have been made in games 1-2 not -3-4. i really believe they over look people too. that's why my score is low. i'm not saying we have to embarrass a team and run up the score, but must play a complete game. we will see how things are come 10/12, 10/19 and 10/27. if they don't play a full game and LOOK like the titans from the past two years, playoffs will be short and time to start defending that basketball title.

Well i guess we shall see. I hope the new staff figures it out and plays to their strengths.

If averaging 35 pts while struggling offensively is bad, I'd take that. Lol. They scored 28 in 1qt.  The United game, literally over 20 bad snaps.  2 TDs taken away.  Worst home cooking officiating I ever seen. 1 Td dropped in the end zone.  Most teams lose by 3 tds.  PAM won.  I know you're looking for the second coming, but all the QBs you hate on are in college now or are going to be playing on Saturdays next yr. Smh

Well well well.  Some one actually made a post for the game.  Just for that I’m going GCM 21 Pam 20.   In all seriousness i know our guys are going to play hard. Coming off the most disappointing loss of the season last week they better.  We are way to inconsistent on both sides of the ball. 

15 hours ago, BoGip7387 said:

38-7 Memorial with backups playing the whole 2nd half. 

That’s a bold prediction, since both schools are Memorial. Port Arthur Memorial and Goose Creek Memorial.  Little more specific, although I’m pretty sure I know what you meant lol.