WEEK SIX UPSETS PEEWEE

BIG STEPPER....

Jasper over EC

Vidor Black over LCM

BC Red over Lumberton Red

WOS over Lumberton White

PN-G Purple over Ned Black (My homer pick and 2nd best game of the week)

WBBW over Vidor Grey

PA Black over Ned White

WBBB over OF Orange

WBBG over PA Red (This is the game of the week) It could go either way honestly but we have played both and I felt WBBG was better as PA Red played really sloppy with handoffs, etc. 

HF over EBT

14 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Great report huh, that's how we beat yall last yr.

I also came and shook yalls coaches hand after the game in the parking lot and said y'all had a great squad. Getting on here and talking and talking a little sh** is all in good fun man. I know y'all are physical and talented. Its gonna be a good game between yall and Gold. I said that to get a rise out of yall. I haven't said 1 time we would beat Jr Red either. They are a great squad too. All I've said all along is that we are going to give them a good game. Yall dont think so but everybody is entitled to their opinions. Y'all still wear those cute masks? 

4 hours ago, Gulfway Dr. said:

@D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach  They say they want some smoke. Tell them they barking up the wrong tree. lol

I’m like lil duval say I’m living my best life I ain’t going back forward with them. I don’t talk trash. Let’s let the kids play. Me talking not going to help them play. 

P.A. red over WB gold, PA can go sideline to sideline with them, PA has more athleticism from top to bottom so we can nuetralize their strength. They have size but they don't have the depth. I feel they have a slightly better offense but our defense is better, Realistically they may contain us for most of the game but eventually we gon take 1 or maybe 2 to the house which is going to be the difference in the game. I had scouts check them out so we got insight on them. Word is all they do is try to beat you outside left and right and run counters off of that. If we can contain PA blk im sure we contain WB gold, ijs.

6 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Dang Junior coaches hijacking a pee wee thread :)

6 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Says the coach that’s been getting scalped all season. then blame his lack of success as a coach on parents for forcing their kids to play. Like other coaches don’t deal with the same thing. Gtfoh

1 hour ago, Gulfway Dr. said:

Says the coach that’s been getting scalped all season. then blame his lack of success as a coach on parents for forcing their kids to play. Like other coaches don’t deal with the same thing. Gtfoh

I was joking. Why you so uptight? I have never blamed that on us losing. Just talking about the frustrations of dealing with parents who dont get involved and force sports on their kids. You can do your best to coach them up but you cant make them want it. Now carry on with the chest thumping. 

20 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

I also came and shook yalls coaches hand after the game in the parking lot and said y'all had a great squad. Getting on here and talking and talking a little sh** is all in good fun man. I know y'all are physical and talented. Its gonna be a good game between yall and Gold. I said that to get a rise out of yall. I haven't said 1 time we would beat Jr Red either. They are a great squad too. All I've said all along is that we are going to give them a good game. Yall dont think so but everybody is entitled to their opinions. Y'all still wear those cute masks? 

yes you did and this site is just for fun and games. I just like to pass time really, and talk a lil trash I take nothing personal at all lol.... WHEN I SAY IM HERE FOR THE KIDS THATS ALL OF THEM. I DONT HAVE A KID OUT HERE, I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS STUFF.