WEEK 6 JUNIOR PICKS

GodSpeed

8 hours ago, BMF said:

hey look, we got a winless troll. Lets all take a moment and observe it in its natural habitat in the basement of his parents house.

So, a little troll told me you and DEM BOYZ are not only Jr Black coaches, ya'll are also NYFA board members.  Way to represent your league. Some of the stuff you say should be an embarrassment to people. Ya'll sure have gone downhill this year. 

47 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

So, a little troll told me you and DEM BOYZ are not only Jr Black coaches, ya'll are also NYFA board members.  Way to represent your league. Some of the stuff you say should be an embarrassment to people. Ya'll sure have gone downhill this year. 

Well hmd, look here tater tot, mind your own business and stay on your side of the tracks. Lose with dignity and keep your mouth shut troll.

50 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

Yes I am. If you would have asked I would have told you. Nothing to hide. You didn't have to go private investigator lol. Show me something that I've said that makes me an embarrassment? I feel like Ive brought alot to our league. You must be friends of someone who was removed from our board. Tell them hi for me. You are nothing more than a troll running your mouth. 

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Yes I am. If you would have asked I would have told you. Nothing to hide. You didn't have to go private investigator lol. Show me something that I've said that makes me an embarrassment? I feel like Ive brought alot to our league. You must be friends of someone who was removed from our board. Tell them hi for me. You are nothing more than a troll running your mouth. 

You have the nerve to call someone a private investigator. When you stooped the lowest of all scum of the earth. You sent a woman to do your dirty work.