Dayton vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

54 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Deal! When you come to the Hill sit on our side the 1st half to watch the BH beat down. Then we can go over to Crosby’s side to watch the 2nd half Beat Down. This may at least from a mental stand point show you how it would feel to be apart of a complete game.

If I were coming to the hill this year I would almost take you up on that, but you guys will be in the JUNGLE! I predict a battle royal come that Friday night. I can see it now, channel 13 will be on the field helping mop up blue from the field "it was a disaster" "a storm of storms" they will call it. Lol

15 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

If I were coming to the hill this year I would almost take you up on that, but you guys will be in the JUNGLE! I predict a battle royal come that Friday night. I can see it now, channel 13 will be on the field helping mop up blue from the field "it was a disaster" "a storm of storms" they will call it. Lol

Oh yeah! I forgot maybe you can get that skydiver this year to bring us a twelve pack :)

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Oh yeah! I forgot maybe you can get that skydiver this year to bring us a twelve pack :)

This is in the works.. I hope you can handle cowboy cold Miller. I requested a mini fridge to be installed below my seat over the summer,  it was approved but sadly they ran short on funding so it will have to wait

2 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

This is in the works.. I hope you can handle cowboy cold Miller. I requested a mini fridge to be installed below my seat over the summer,  it was approved but sadly they ran short on funding so it will have to wait

Styrofoam coolers are cheap but they work

5 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Styrofoam coolers are cheap but they work

14 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Dear Crosby please be good to Dayton tonight I don’t want to come home and see purple cheerleaders crying on ch 13. 

You better pray Nederland goes easy on y’all, i don’t want channel 13 to leave our shocking we give Crosby and rush to the hill to cover the whooping they give y’all. I can hear it now, all the eagle fans walk out of the stadium during the 3rd quarter arse whooping the bulldogs are giving them, cause some of y’all did that the first two games of this year, smh. At least we support our boys whole heartedly. Well most do.

28 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Last year that was almost the score but not this year 

Broncos- 31

Cougars- 21

That’s BS to even be able to change a quote that someone puts, but everyone knows i can’t let myself ever, i mean ever go against my Broncos. 

10 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

So coming over for Christmas is off?

Christmas is a different time of year, Always tends to bring out the best of me, and i do fry the best turkeys around, and we always have so much food and then so many left overs, yea, no it’s off.

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Christmas is a different time of year, Always tends to bring out the best of me, and i do fry the best turkeys around, and we always have so much food and then so many left overs, yea, no it’s off.

Crap! I guess I just hang out a Jayhawks then :( between you and me though I like you much better.

15 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Can’t talk now bhfan headed into the jungle.

Broncos rarely fair well in the jungle!! Bout to get mauled I’m afraid and as usual make that trip back down 90 miserable. Probably will have the oportunity to beat the traffic before the queen is crowned however and enter the card drawing at the local icehouse!! Go Coogs!!

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, BHFAN said:

Crap! I guess I just hang out a Jayhawks then :( between you and me though I like you much better.

You are cordially invited to our home this Christmas ! This year were doing a Mexican theme thing - drinking tequila shots and banging on the BH piñata  ( guess who were going to use for the piñata :) ) from the looks of your avatar your a perfect fit.