Dayton vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

6 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

And before I get asked. “Have you seen our mighty cougar/ slash football gods play this year”. The answer is no. But I have heard from about 10 people that have and they all say that Crosby is not as good as the Crosby fans say they are. 

I give you they they have the wins to prove it. But once Dayton gets ahold of them this week Crosby will go on a downhill spiral.

It's not just the Crosby faithful saying "Crosby is good".  Some how Dave Campbell's, the AP Poll, the Coaches Poll, and others think they are good.  I think if Dayton wins, they will be just as shocked as everyone else.  A lot of people on here said the same thing the week before we played Vidor, then turned around and picked Crosby to win in their pick'ems.  I would say that's just not only Crosby fans.

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

Believe me there has been changes made how you think  Barbers Hill got shut out the second half, don’t be surprised when Dayton pulls out that dub, Friday, wouldn’t want you to go into shock, i will be there supporting either wY

Barbers Hill is finesse like Dayton. When you’re up big and can’t consistently run the ball or choose not to you end up sometimes letting the other team back in it. Crosby has already rushed for 1,351 yards, and has an even better pass rush than BH who sacked Dayton’s qb numerous times. 

38 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Still didn't answer my question - don't know why your so worried  about Dayton when your state ranked ? Your Super Bowl should be getting out of the first round - right ?

Even if Crosby mutilates Dayton for a second consecutive year there will be adjustments to be made after the game. Unlike Dayton we don’t do the same thing game after game hoping for different results, play a couple of good quarters, and think the season is turning around.

Crosby is 8-2 in first round games the last decade, I would take that for another decade. I’m not anymore worried about Dayton than Santa Fe or Lee, I don’t understand what I’m not answering? 

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Smh work boots, #10 is putting up the #’s and still got sacked last week 8-9 times, but had 338 passing with 2 tds and rushed for 2 tds. Them boys worked their a$$’s off to score 21 in the forth and just came up short, this is why i limit myself on here, too many wishy washy fans. Friday night then Broncos ain’t got nothing to loose and probably nothing to gain from most of you fans, but hey guess what I’ll be there through it all supporting them and will enjoy more than most if they turn this thang around but will still support if they don’t. This is Bronco 94, peace I’m out.

So, I'm wishy washy for speaking facts. If he putting up them type numbers then the problem is the offensive line.  I picked the underdogs yo win by 3.

1 hour ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

Hmm was he talking to you or was he replying to someone who was insulting his son?  He was simply pointing out that a.j. Is not the problem.

A.j. does his job as does the rest of the team. But it takes 100% from the entire team the entire game to win. And we haven’t seen that yet. We usually see 100% from everyone the second half. But maybe this is the week they put it together and if it is. Watch out Crosby because Dayton just might get the w. 

How did I insult his son?  If you getting sacked 10 times a game something is wrong.  It's either you folding under  pressure OR the offensive line is bad. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Even if Crosby mutilates Dayton for a second consecutive year there will be adjustments to be made after the game. Unlike Dayton we don’t do the same thing game after game hoping for different results, play a couple of good quarters, and think the season is turning around.

Crosby is 8-2 in first round games the last decade, I would take that for another decade. I’m not anymore worried about Dayton than Santa Fe or Lee, I don’t understand what I’m not answering? 

Your right I should have said 2nd round !   You shouldn't be worried about Dayton as highly ranked as you are - Dayton is playing  on house money let the chips fall where they may !

28 minutes ago, workbootz said:

How did I insult his son?  If you getting sacked 10 times a game something is wrong.  It's either you folding under  pressure OR the offensive line is bad. 

I think it was like 9 times maybe and that was one game not every game . In the 4th quarter adjustments were finally made resulting in no sacks and shutting down BH offense and defense for the most part with Dayton scoring  3 TD's. (  I don't remember they may of got a td in the 3rd but don't think so )

4 hours ago, jayhawk said:

You got a stat phobia ? You talk out  of both sides of your mouth ! you bring up 0/4 then cry about stats. 14.2 is the stat king of SETX haven't heard you  chastise him yet.  The guy is a proud Dad and his son is the QB cut him some slack talking about a fan base full of gloating EGO's.

One thing I’ll say about stats is, look at the schedule and then look at the stats.  Great stats at 0-4 against average competition, okay stats at 4-0 against well above average competition.  Which one would you choose?

5 hours ago, workbootz said:

I was going to apologize to you for saying that you insulted him. I just took what you said the wrong way.

But I mean I promise the last q.b a.j. Wants to be compared to is Tom savage. Lol. 

9 hours ago, CougarCal said:

One thing I’ll say about stats is, look at the schedule and then look at the stats.  Great stats at 0-4 against average competition, okay stats at 4-0 against well above average competition.  Which one would you choose?

Thats fine good for you -  

16 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Just a reminder

DAYTON SUCKS!

One thing though that purple QB is tough!

BH is still trying to clean purple paint off their helmets! I hope we can get that crap off.

That explains what you were doing in the 4th quarter while our QB was lighting you up.