ALDS-Indians vs Astros

Ya'll funny lol. I'm guessing winner of the Cowboys/Texans game gonna go to the Super Bowl lol . The homer analysis on this site is getting out of hand. 

Oakland has 0 chance of beating Boston in a 7 game series. This ain't the regular season, and Mike Fiers as your #1 ain't getting past Boston. That may be the dumbest take I have ever read on this site. 

Yankess, a little different. That lineup can potentially upset Boston if they just go off in a ridiculous way. But, they would be nowhere close to favored in that series.

Houston better find their 2017 selves or Cleveland will be moving on. Both have very good starting pitching, Cleveland has a better offense but the worst bullpen in the league. Depends on which team finds it first. 

Oakland beating Boston...in 7 Games.....WOW.

12 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Ya'll funny lol. I'm guessing winner of the Cowboys/Texans game gonna go to the Super Bowl lol . The homer analysis on this site is getting out of hand. 

Oakland has 0 chance of beating Boston in a 7 game series. This ain't the regular season, and Mike Fiers as your #1 ain't getting past Boston. That may be the dumbest take I have ever read on this site. 

Yankess, a little different. That lineup can potentially upset Boston if they just go off in a ridiculous way. But, they would be nowhere close to favored in that series.

Houston better find their 2017 selves or Cleveland will be moving on. Both have very good starting pitching, Cleveland has a better offense but the worst bullpen in the league. Depends on which team finds it first. 

It’s baseball.  Anything can happen. 

Luckily for Oakland the Division Series are only 5 game series, so I think that puts their odds slightly above 0%.  

Astros ALDS rotation:

Game 1: Verlander

Game 2: Cole

Game 3: Keuchel

I’m on the fence about Kuechel in Game 3.  It’s a nice change with a soft throwing lefty after 2 power righties, but Morton has been better all season.  It’s a tough call unless Morton isn’t 100%.

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Astros ALDS rotation:

Game 1: Verlander

Game 2: Cole

Game 3: Keuchel

I’m on the fence about Kuechel in Game 3.  It’s a nice change with a soft throwing lefty after 2 power righties, but Morton has been better all season.  It’s a tough call unless Morton isn’t 100%.

I am afraid the Astros will not make it out of Cleveland. Very tough match up.

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

ALDS is only 5 games, Boston is not playing very good baseball going into the playoffs. Call it dumb or whatever you like, but teams that go into October hot have success. 

8 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Said only by Cowboys fans

7 hours ago, Hook'em said:

ALDS is only 5 games, Boston is not playing very good baseball going into the playoffs. Call it dumb or whatever you like, but teams that go into October hot have success. 

Boston’s top 3 starters Sale/Price/Porcello are 0-11 with a 6.38 era in 14 career post season starts.

He won’t admit it, but the A’s have a lot better than 4% chance of winning if they get there.  

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Boston’s top 3 starters Sale/Price/Porcello are 0-11 with a 6.38 era in 14 career post season starts.

He won’t admit it, but the A’s have a lot better than 4% chance of winning if they get there.  

If the A's win tonight, I will bet any/all of you $100 Boston wins the series... 

The Cleveland starting pitching scares me a bit...they are very good, but like has been said here before, the 'Stros are the champs until someone knocks them off...I don't thing Cleveland is that team so 'Stros in 4.

Regarding Morton, I fear that he isn't 100% yet, thus the Kuechel start...plus Keuchel has pitched well down the stretch, represents a definite different look form the hard throwing Verlander and Cole, and he's a lefty...hopefully CFM can give us some innings out of the pen if need be, just hope he's healthy

3 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Try again. 

You do know that relief pitchers can get wins too, right?  Price is 0-8 as a STARTER in the playoffs with his 2 wins coming in relief.  

Ok, I’ve proven you wrong enough in this thread.  The topic of this thread is ALDS-Astros-Indians series.  Go post on the Playoff thread if you want to continue getting proven wrong on topics that don’t involve the Astros.  

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You do know that relief pitchers can get wins too, right?  Price is 0-8 as a STARTER in the playoffs with his 2 wins coming in relief.  

Ok, I’ve proven you wrong enough in this thread.  The topic of this thread is ALDS-Astros-Indians series.  Go post on the Playoff thread if you want to continue getting proven wrong on topics that don’t involve the Astros.  

Boston was brought into this conversation, not by me. I'll post where I please. I don't see you policing the threads that topics vere, why this one? You're a homer, and an idiot at that.