Maryland at #15 Michigan(-17)

#10 Washington(-21) at UCLA

Nebraska at #16 Wisconsin(-21)

-GameDay at the State Fair

-Aggies favored by 6 at home over #13

-FSU v Miami is always fun 

-LSU with another test in the Swamp

-ND with a win is looking good with their toughest games behind them 

-Chip Kelly and Scott Frost trying to avoid starting the season 0-5.  Both 21 point dogs

37 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

#19 Texas vs #7 Oklahoma(-7.5)

#13 Kentucky at Texas A&M(-6)

#1 Alabama(-33.5) at Arkansas 

Florida St at #17 Miami(-12.5)

#5 LSU(-3.5) at #22 Florida 

Indiana at #3 Ohio St(-25)

#8 Auburn(-3) at Miss St

#6 Notre Dame(-5) at #24 Virginia Tech

Maryland at #15 Michigan(-17)

#10 Washington(-21) at UCLA

Nebraska at #16 Wisconsin(-21)

My early takes

#19 Texas at #7 Oklahoma Toss up, Herman doesn’t lose in big games, but OU’s offense is like a video game right now..i think OU wins but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Texas pulled this out. Texas hasn’t seen a offense like Oklahoma but Oklahoma hasn’t seen a defense like Texas

#13 Kentucky The wildcats defense is underrated I think they’ll control the line of scrimmage and pressure Mond all night . 

#1 Alabama no need to explain  

#17 Miami(-12.5) I like Miami’s new QB change. FSU won last week but I still don’t think they know how to. 

#5 LSU setting up for a big showdown in Baton Rouge 

#3 Ohio St(-25)

#8 Auburn

#6 Notre Dame

#15 Michigan(-17)

#10 Washington

#16 Wisconsin(-21)

LSU really intrigues me this year.  They have a murderous schedule this month, visiting the swamp, and then hosting UGA, Mississippi Aggy and Bama.  I think they have a great shot to be undefeated going into the Bama game, assuming they don’t have a letdown against the Gators or Miss St, and assuming home field is the difference in the Georgia game.  I think they and Georgia match up pretty evenly, with LSU’s defense being a bit better and Georgia having a little more umph in its offense.   I would love to see what an LSU team could do with a high powered, unpredictable offense, much like Bama is sporting this year.  

As far as the Bama game goes, if anyone could prove they are human, it’s the Tigers in Death Valley*.   I’m not sure they are and would be surprised if they lose this year, but that’s the one game before the playoffs where it would be possible.  If LSU goes into that game without a blemish, the atmosphere will be unreal there.  It will be anyway but going head to head in a battle of unbeatens will be insane. 

And as much as I hate to admit it, it’s hard not to like Coach Mushmouth.  

11 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Bama usually wins in spite of its offense. Not this year. They smoked UM and aggy like it wuttin nuthin but a g-thang. I don't think the quality of Coach O's possum gumbo is gonna matter much this year.

See this is what I’m talking about.  I thought in his presser that he said they have been much improved because he is an “awesome dumbo.”   

#19 Texas vs #7 Oklahoma (-7.5)

#13 Kentucky at Texas A&M (-6) (My upset pick for the week. Y'all don't disappoint me.)

#1 Alabama (-33.5) at Arkansas (Lol.)

Florida St at #17 Miami (-12.5)

#5 LSU (-3.5) at #22 Florida (I honestly don't understand how the spread is this close. I watched LSU beat a good Auburn team at their place and absolutely demolish Ole Miss at home. Florida's getting better, but Mullen still has a lot of rebuilding to do. LSU should be favored by more.)

Indiana at #3 Ohio St. (-25)

#8 Auburn (-3) at Miss St. (As much as I hate to say it, I don't think this one will be that close either.)

#6 Notre Dame (-5) at #24 Virginia Tech

Maryland at #15 Michigan (-17)

#10 Washington (-21) at UCLA

Nebraska at #16 Wisconsin (-21)