#19 Texas vs #7 Oklahoma

UTfanatic

Great breakdown of the game today by Colin Cowherd and Joel Klatt on The Herd.  Both like OU to win a close game but spent most of the segment talking about Texas.  Both are big on Herman and the improvements made by middle of his second season.  

Klatt made an interesting point about the game.  Both agree Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in CFB.  However, Klatt said Orlando is Riley’s kryptonite.   Pointed out he beat him at U of H and Texas was the only defense to hold OU under 30 last year (they put up more than 30 against even Georgia and Ohio State’s defense).   Hopefully he can slow Kyler down this weekend.  He’s easily one of the two most impressive QBs I’ve seen this season, along with Tua.  

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Great breakdown of the game today by Colin Cowherd and Joel Klatt on The Herd.  Both like OU to win a close game but spent most of the segment talking about Texas.  Both are big on Herman and the improvements made by middle of his second season.  

Klatt made an interesting point about the game.  Both agree Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in CFB.  However, Klatt said Orlando is Riley’s kryptonite.   Pointed out he beat him at U of H and Texas was the only defense to hold OU under 30 last year (they put up more than 30 against even Georgia and Ohio State’s defense).   Hopefully he can slow Kyler down this weekend.  He’s easily one of the two most impressive QBs I’ve seen this season, along with Tua.  

I also read a good breakdown on the insidetexas website. Murray best tests so far have been Baylor and Army so while Ill acknowledge he looks good, he ain't seen Gary Johnson, Caden Sterns, BJ Foster, Omenihu and the rest of these boys who have been waiting since last year to knock his head off. I want to see how he responds after being put on his a**!

44 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Here is clip I was talking about.  Texas-OU is the first topic of discussion, conveniently.   Love Klatt, even when he’s critical of Texas.   He’s Kirk Herbstreit with a brain.  

This is the hidden content, please

Watch it, my guy is Herbstreit! That’s sacred territory for me lol

On 10/3/2018 at 11:19 AM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Look men, it's Wednesday before Texas-OU. I don't see near enough dirt burglar hate on this thread. Pick. It. Up.

Can't hate toooooo much. Only thing I like about Oklahoma is that they are close enough to the state of Texas that they still have good looking women.

6C6B06A8-7084-44C6-A090-ABCB5C96D6B7.jpeg