#19 Texas vs #7 Oklahoma

UTfanatic

15 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

I’ll admit to being skeptical of the Herman hire before today.

Before today.

Win or lose, this was a different team.   He is who TEXAS, LSU, tOSU and others thought he was.   And we didn’t have to spend $70m to hire a coach on the hot seat, which is nice.   For all those Texas haters, be afraid.  Be very afraid.   The future is going to be painful for you.  

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Aggies with their first moral loss of the season brings their record to 3-0-0-2-1

15 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Hey let's not start sucking each other off just yet boys. It's not a 2 point loss to Clemson, but I'll take it.

You win your biggest game of the decade and still can’t get Daddy off your minds....

17 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't have a problem with tu winning. I also don't have a problem with OU winning. Just by less than 7. ;)

Oh and may both teams score more than 30. :)

It is sad when then only intelligible comment you can make about CFB is about sports betting. 

You should stick to golf or HS sports 

4 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I'm quite certain the the same group that over ranked BlowU under ranked Kentucky. 

No matter, I will enjoy this win. Might just buy a fresh, new UT t-shirt. That seems to be a point of contention for some fan bases.

Hook'em!

A RRS Championship 

6 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I'm quite certain the the same group that over ranked BlowU under ranked Kentucky. 

[b{No matter, I will enjoy this win. Might just buy a fresh, new UT t-shirt. That seems to be a point of contention for some fan bases.

Hook'em!

Of all the dumb aggy things that exist, this is the aggyiest.  I suppose we are all “t-shirt” fans of the professional teams we support, and there are plenty of “t-shirt” aggy fans around, including on this board.  A couple I know are more die hard Aggies than most I know who actually attended there.  

Somehow, and logic isn’t the aggy strong suit, you are less of a fan if you didn’t attend that school.  One of the “t shirt” longhorn fans in this area has donated well into 8 figures to UT.   If only he could reach the status of a former aggy student with a $500-$1000 class ring...

I remain convinced that many an aggy are hung up on the “t shirt fan thing” because they can’t wrap their minds around someone getting into The University when they couldn’t.   I have been called one at Kyle on more than one occasion to which my stock response has been, “just because you couldn’t get into UT doesn’t mean I didn’t.”   Both times the stuttered response I got was basically incoherent and didn’t refute my premise...

This is the hidden content, please

Well, well, we’ll... looks like the Big 12 “Brunch” game led the pack.  

In all fairness, one of CFB’s greatest traditions is always in the noon eastern slot.  And the night games all had garbage teams.  Put that instant classic in prime time and no telling what the numbers would have been.