Any Pee Wee Week 5 Scores

aki1994

11 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We (PNG-P) lost to WOS 19 to 6. We drive to the 20 with 1 minute left and turned it over on downs with it 13 to 6. Then they went hurry up to score again on our 10 play kids to make it 19 to 6. 

That's why I believe all kids/teams should "coached up." Start with the weakest player and not the best player as some coaches do.(i'm not saying that this is what your team did, just speaking in general) 

4 minutes ago, thaghost said:

That's why I believe all kids/teams should "coached up." Start with the weakest player and not the best player as some coaches do.(i'm not saying that this is what your team did, just speaking in general) 

We have 5 kids who do not want to play. The parents force them. We play them all thru the game but they will pull themselves out. It is really a mess. Three of those kids are supposed to be in flag this year but their parents forced them to play tackle. So I will have a kid crying on the field not wanting to be out there and a parent complaining their kid better get their 10 plays. So with what I thought was going to be a kneel down to end the game I had most of them in and that is not what happened. I agree coach up your weakest players but that is difficult to do when they did not want to be there and do not want to listen. We have a bunch of other kids on the team that require attention as well that want to be there and want to learn. Some teams have kids that sign up because they want to play football and love it and some teams like us have kids whose parents sign them up so they can see him in a jersey.

10 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We have 5 kids who do not want to play. The parents force them. We play them all thru the game but they will pull themselves out. It is really a mess. Three of those kids are supposed to be in flag this year but their parents forced them to play tackle. So I will have a kid crying on the field not wanting to be out there and a parent complaining their kid better get their 10 plays. So with what I thought was going to be a kneel down to end the game I had most of them in and that is not what happened. I agree coach up your weakest players but that is difficult to do when they did not want to be there and do not want to listen. We have a bunch of other kids on the team that require attention as well that want to be there and want to learn. Some teams have kids that sign up because they want to play football and love it and some teams like us have kids whose parents sign them up so they can see him in a jersey.

Got ya. In that case my advice is to sprinkle lil Johnny in EARLY in the game. So when it's crunch time you have no worries.

11 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We literally had one parent call and ask if the kids got letter jackets at the end of the year

Say it ain't so, I know you're joking!