hardin at EC - thur 10/4

GoFundMe

10 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

read somewhere that hardins last win vs east chambers was 2008 ? and the head to head is east chambers 40 wins to hardin 9 wins and 1 tie

did not know that east chambers has been that dominant for so long.......heck of a run

Not trying to be rude, but I think that is also in part to Hardin not being very good for so long. They have had a handful of very solid teams at times  though. 

12 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

read somewhere that hardins last win vs east chambers was 2008 ? and the head to head is east chambers 40 wins to hardin 9 wins and 1 tie

did not know that east chambers has been that dominant for so long.......heck of a run

Hardin doesn't have good teams very often.  When they do have decent groups they seem to be at the mercy of where UIL places that cutoff number.

I heard there Qb was out too. I did watch the game last week and there backup is a sophomore that’s looks just as good.. To me he looks faster than the starter and seems to throw the ball well too. I heard that their Rb #7 was out for the rest of the year with an injury. If I were the Hornets I would run my horse #3 all night and let the sophomore let it rip this is a great learning experience for the kid. He looks to be a good athlete should be a stud by his senior year.

5 hours ago, hornetsdad said:

One playoff win in Hardin’s entire history back to the beginning of football time. Now THAT’S what I call a dry spell.

Didn’t end up making it to this one, but heard that East Chambers had a run for their money in the beginning they said that Hardin had a fumble on a key drive that killed their momentum they said that the sophomore did good for his first start as a quarterback took some big shots but played well. Also said #3 couldn’t be stopped and from a very reliable source that if he keeps running the ball like he is Hardin will beat Kirbyville and Anahuac at home, and is going to give Orangefield&Buna a run for their money for a playoff spot.Good luck to the Hornets the rest of the way!

1 hour ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Didn’t end up making it to this one, but heard that East Chambers had a run for their money in the beginning they said that Hardin had a fumble on a key drive that killed their momentum they said that the sophomore did good for his first start as a quarterback took some big shots but played well. Also said #3 couldn’t be stopped and from a very reliable source that if he keeps running the ball like he is Hardin will beat Kirbyville and Anahuac at home, and is going to give Orangefield&Buna a run for their money for a playoff spot.Good luck to the Hornets the rest of the way!

Your sources are delusional. Hardin scored 1 time, and it was on defense. How can a RB "not be stopped" and the offense not score 1 time.

8 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Your sources are delusional. Hardin scored 1 time, and it was on defense. How can a RB "not be stopped" and the offense not score 1 time.

Agreed. RB White had some good runs early, but EC made some adjustments and pretty much shut him down. Hardin did go to the air a little more in the 2nd half after getting down by several scores.

Hardin will lose to Woodville, Buna and Orangefield. Have a chance to beat Anahuac and Kirbyville.

2 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

I doubt they give Orangefield and Buna a run for their money.  This is not meant to offend the kids at Hardin or the coaches but it is what it is.  Anahuac will be a toss up and if Kirbyville gets anything positive going for them they'll beat Hardin.

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I agree... Sources are DELUSIONAL.... I said it last week not talking about 1 individual person but as a whole... toothless. Buna and OF are solid football teams. I do not see those games going very well for Hardin.  I don't know anything about Kirbyville or Anahuac this year.

7 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

I’m gonna say the “reliable source” must have been watching the Ferris wheel....  #3 may be Hardin’s best option. He was stopped frequently in the second and third before we left at 50-7.