LIST THE WEEK 5 Jr Scores

GodSpeed

1 hour ago, GodSpeed said:

Bridge city beat Nederland Black 34-20

It was a good game. Folded? Not quite. 4 of BCs tds were on 4th and forever. No excuses. BC is diciplined and a solid team. It was 26-20 with 1:30 left with no timeouts. We expected them to take a knee but they took another to the house. That's on me. We got the L legitimately, but we never fold my man.

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

It was a good game. Folded? Not quite. 4 of BCs tds were on 4th and forever. No excuses. BC is diciplined and a solid team. It was 26-20 with 1:30 left with no timeouts. We expected them to take a knee but they took another to the house. That's on me. We got the L legitimately, but we never fold my man.

Who take a knee up 6

2 hours ago, 2trill said:

Who take a knee up 6

1 hour ago, GodSpeed said:

Yeah i didn’t understand that one. That mean the coaches and kids didn’t coach/play to the final whistle. 

Well its only sportsmanship.....maybe something y'all wouldn't understand. It's also the smart play to kneel. Anything can happen, fumble or anything. When the clock can be knelt out without the other team being able to stop it that's what usually happens. But like I said that's on me. My players shouldnt habe stopped playing. But like I said we lost contain on 4th and 20 multiple times which ultimately cost us the game. And I said it will be us and PA-Red in the Superbowl. Same is still true.