Nederland@The Hill

chorizo

16 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Well we have made it to Thursday:) How are the Freshman & JV dogs doing this year? Our BH freshman team is pretty good and not sure about the JV.

Our freshman team is pretty good themselves, Should be a good game then. Don’t quote me on it but I believe they have one loss that was at the hands of United. Someone else might be able to clarify better, but I am hearing this is one talented group coming through. 

24 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Our freshman team is pretty good themselves, Should be a good game then. Don’t quote me on it but I believe they have one loss that was at the hands of United. Someone else might be able to clarify better, but I am hearing this is one talented group coming through. 

Freshman beat Beaumont United they lost to Bridge City back in week 1

Just warning the BIgNed faithful when you see the back up Nose Guard for BH trot out there on the field and take up the QB position don't be alarmed . This is not trickery - you might be thinking BH is going to start off in the wild cat formation (not true) - you might be thinking  that new BH fang-dangle coach is trying  to mess with NED's scouting report (not) - you might be thinking"How did I get here " ( sorry got a little side tracked) Anyway their play calling like their fan base is pretty much vanilla like any other year. Its just that now they have the  back up nose guard as their QB - he's a good runner and has a canon for an arm only problem he likes to play laser tag in the 4th quarter and throw into double & triple  coverage and it doesn't always work out ( to his credit though it doesn't shake his confidence ):)

16 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Just warning the BIgNed faithful when you see the back up Nose Guard for BH trot out there on the field and take up the QB position don't be alarmed . This is not trickery - you might be thinking BH is going to start off in the wild cat formation (not true) - you might be thinking  that new BH fang-dangle coach is trying  to mess with NED's scouting report (not) - you might be thinking"How did I get here " ( sorry got a little side tracked) Anyway their play calling like their fan base is pretty much vanilla like any other year. Its just that now they have the  back up nose guard as their QB - he's a good runner and has a canon for an arm only problem he likes to play laser tag in the 4th quarter and throw into double & triple  coverage and it doesn't always work out ( to his credit though it doesn't shake his confidence ):)

Nothing like a 0-5 start to shake some confidence, but then again you think yall should be 3-1 if only  we could play all 4 QRT's. Crosby will have their 3rd string in by the 4th, so give us another impressive come back for yall to build on. When does Dayton play Lee? I will be pulling for you. It's your only shot at victory

8 minutes ago, Gorilla Bob said:

Nothing like a 0-5 start to shake some confidence, but then again you think yall should be 3-1 if only  we could play all 4 QRT's. Crosby will have their 3rd string in by the 4th, so give us another impressive come back for yall to build on. When does Dayton play Lee? I will be pulling for you. It's your only shot at victory

Thanks for your support ! ( as you know we need all the help we can get )