Nederland@The Hill

chorizo

32 minutes ago, Gorilla Bob said:

And when we do we usually have to play the district champs PNG

So you are saying when you make it you are only the 4th seed? PNG has only what 2 district Championships during that? So you been to playoffs twice... cool. I guess y’all are the new  Lumberton in the district. Glad we could replace them. 

38 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

It’s a good thing since we are 2-0 against ya

There’s no denying that the Hill has had Big Ned’s number recently. The games have been close and hard fought, but BH has won. Ned has been a slow starting( sometimes 0-3 or 1-3) team the last 5-10 years though and those have been predistrict games. They normally get things rolling and are formidable mid year and end of year. The Dogs are off to a fast 4-9 start this year. This will be an interesting matchup and I won’t be surprised either way. BH is a well coached team and Nederland is a scrappy TEAM FIRST(lots of kids contributing) type of approach without superstars. Should be a great game!

2 hours ago, jake94 said:

There’s no denying that the Hill has had Big Ned’s number recently. The games have been close and hard fought, but BH has won. Ned has been a slow starting( sometimes 0-3 or 1-3) team the last 5-10 years though and those have been predistrict games. They normally get things rolling and are formidable mid year and end of year. The Dogs are off to a fast 4-9 start this year. This will be an interesting matchup and I won’t be surprised either way. BH is a well coached team and Nederland is a scrappy TEAM FIRST(lots of kids contributing) type of approach without superstars. Should be a great game!

All true. We both should have the Cobwebs knocked out and should be able to put on a quality game. BH seems to be healthy as well. Last year we had so many issues with health. Ned has played some good names this year in WOS and Silsbee, but they are 4A and don’t seem to be as great this year as their traditions hold. United being new and you got them early doesn’t show much either. Then we have Sante Fe which may be good or not. BH also hasn’t played anybody, so I’m hoping to learn one way or another where we sit in this District. I still like our chances at home and hopefully we have learned from the last game that when you enter the 4 th up 31-7 the game is not over:)

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

So you are saying when you make it you are only the 4th seed? PNG has only what 2 district Championships during that? So you been to playoffs twice... cool. I guess y’all are the new  Lumberton in the district. Glad we could replace them. 

Or you could be our Caney Creek

6 hours ago, jake94 said:

There’s no denying that the Hill has had Big Ned’s number recently. The games have been close and hard fought, but BH has won. Ned has been a slow starting( sometimes 0-3 or 1-3) team the last 5-10 years though and those have been predistrict games. They normally get things rolling and are formidable mid year and end of year. The Dogs are off to a fast 4-0 start this year. This will be an interesting matchup and I won’t be surprised either way. BH is a well coached team and Nederland is a scrappy TEAM FIRST(lots of kids contributing) type of approach without superstars. Should be a great game!

6 hours ago, jake94 said:

There’s no denying that the Hill has had Big Ned’s number recently. The games have been close and hard fought, but BH has won. Ned has been a slow starting( sometimes 0-3 or 1-3) team the last 5-10 years though and those have been predistrict games. They normally get things rolling and are formidable mid year and end of year. The Dogs are off to a fast 4-0 start this year. This will be an interesting matchup and I won’t be surprised either way. BH is a well coached team and Nederland is a scrappy TEAM FIRST(lots of kids contributing) type of approach without superstars. Should be a great game!

22 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Lol I thought my mama joke just shut the thread down:) don’t mind me Navy just fishing glad to see you didn’t bite :) heck that would have sent 3-4 Dayton fans to the edge

Naw it’s all fun and games, Navy made me have thick skin, I laughed. Butttttt you better sleep with one eye open you catching a bar of soap in a pillow case. ;) jk 

17 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Naw it’s all fun and games, Navy made me have thick skin, I laughed. Butttttt you better sleep with one eye open you catching a bar of soap in a pillow case. ;) jk 

Hey regardless of the crap I may or may not spew over the next couple of days. Thank You for your service!

As an added attraction to Big Ned's running game, the big play pass will be present. The 6 weeks grading period comes into play.  That's part UIL sports.  "Consider everything when considering everything." Big Ned don't need no big play pass receiver(s).....only a stiff defense when it counts. By the way, Big Ned has smooth receivers. Sic 'em Dogs!  24-7 

purse-02.jpg