Nederland@The Hill

chorizo

Nederland's defense is good but I think BH has a bit too much on the offensive end. BH’s defense has some shaky aspects to it but Nederland’s offense looks to be pretty mediocre. Only averaging 23 offenseive points per game and around 300 total yards per contest. 

BH really doesn’t have a home field advantage playing in Eagle Stadium but it’s bwtter than being on the road so I like BH by 3-7 points. 

Lol,glad 14.2 is picking the eagles,,dogs will roll in this one.Sit back and watch what I’m saying!!!Offense is better than what has been shown,nobody can move in the mud that has been played on the last four games,I think ned o line will blow ppl out on a dry field,and the running game is gonna be hard to stop.ive been wrong before but I don’t think so this time!!!One more thing,Ned and Crosby will both be undefeated when they meet in Nederland!!!

36 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Lol,glad 14.2 is picking the eagles,,dogs will roll in this one.Sit back and watch what I’m saying!!!Offense is better than what has been shown,nobody can move in the mud that has been played on the last four games,I think ned o line will blow ppl out on a dry field,and the running game is gonna be hard to stop.ive been wrong before but I don’t think so this time!!!One more thing,Ned and Crosby will both be undefeated when they meet in Nederland!!!

"Ned and Crosby will both be undefeated......"

That's a bold prediction. There is still four games to be played before that happens. 

With BH’s history against Nederland it is just that , history. What it will do is give the Eagles confidence on their home field to come out and take care of business. BH’s defense looked good this week but forgot they had to play 2 half’s, still achieving 9 sacks on the night. BH will be tough in the trenches , so I see that being a battle for Ned. I don’t see Ned out scoring the Eagles, so my homer pick is BH 35 Ned 21

True  Tradenup that’s the beauty of high school football is what team is going to put it together on Friday night. Heck look at KWP that the Eagles handeled nicely 2 weeks ago! They (KWP) goes out and beats a Porter team that Throttled Dayton!   Dayton was not a good showing for the Eagles, they should have beaten Dayton by 40. I’m going to chalk it up to the Bye week and hope the Eagles come out and play a complete game. There are no easy games in district this year

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

True  Tradenup that’s the beauty of high school football is what team is going to put it together on Friday night. Heck look at KWP that the Eagles handeled nicely 2 weeks ago! They (KWP) goes out and beats a Porter team that Throttled Dayton!   Dayton was not a good showing for the Eagles, they should have beaten Dayton by 40. I’m going to chalk it up to the Bye week and hope the Eagles come out and play a complete game. There are no easy games in district this year

I love these 20/20 hind site arm chair QB's what ever makes you feel good. Except our secondary ate your QB's lunch and our QB ate your secondaries lunch.   I'am not going to make any excuses we stunk it up in the first half plus gave you a lot of gifts but thats football. If we put two half together we beat you by 40 .

2 hours ago, jayhawk said:

I love these 20/20 hind site arm chair QB's what ever makes you feel good. Except our secondary ate your QB's lunch and our QB ate your secondaries lunch.   I'am not going to make any excuses we stunk it up in the first half plus gave you a lot of gifts but thats football. If we put two half together we beat you by 40 .

And then you wake up and brush the beer cans off the bed. Dayton this year is nothing short of terrible. You may go 1-9 if Lee has some injuries. BH was up 31-7 in the 3rd quarter before the Dayton football ferry entered the stadium and started providing you with gifts. I almost fell asleep watching Dayton play through 3 quarters, so I was happy that you started actually moving the ball. Guess what though you get to go 0-5 Friday!

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

And then you wake up and brush the beer cans off the bed. Dayton this year is nothing short of terrible. You may go 1-9 if Lee has some injuries. BH was up 31-7 in the 3rd quarter before the Dayton football ferry entered the stadium and started providing you with gifts. I almost fell asleep watching Dayton play through 3 quarters, so I was happy that you started actually moving the ball. Guess what though you get to go 0-5 Friday!

Sure your not from Crosby ? Better worry about The big dogs coming your way then hate later -

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

35 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Sure your not from Crosby ? Better worry about The big dogs coming your way then hate later -

See what happens when you talk sense.  You get accused of being from Crosby.  Take it as a compliment BHFan.  

On 9/29/2018 at 3:19 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Nederland's defense is good but I think BH has a bit too much on the offensive end. BH’s defense has some shaky aspects to it but Nederland’s offense looks to be pretty mediocre. Only averaging 23 offenseive points per game and around 300 total yards per contest. 

BH really doesn’t have a home field advantage playing in Eagle Stadium but it’s bwtter than being on the road so I like BH by 3-7 points. 

What do you base this on? Have you seen Nederland play? So your saying BH has more offensive weapons than Wos,United, Silsbee?

Edited by KF89

13 minutes ago, KF89 said:

What do you base this on? Have you seen Nederland play? So your saying BH has more offensive weapons than Wos,United, Silsbee?

Typical we over here at the west are better than east of the trinity. I would’ve thought last Friday would’ve humbled him a bit but don’t worry. Ned and png will take care of that.