Vidor@PNG

Indianforever

No prediction, but just as Crosby has trouble with Vidor’s Slot T, PNG rarely does.  It does appear PNG is vulnerable without RJ.  Great job by the backup Friday, but for me, the book is still out on Santa Fe.  One last observation, the possibility Vidor will have a let down after that hard fought loss to Crosby.  

Definitely the future is bright in Bost's hands.  I don't think they have lost very much since they were 6 years old.  As much as I would like for Shug to play in this game, I really don't think we need him to beat Vidor.  We will just keep getting better as the season goes on, and watch out when Nederland comes to to the reservation our boys will be ready to take the Bull out of them Dogs.  We will sweep Big Ned in all sports for the next 3 years.   

31 minutes ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Definitely the future is bright in Bost's hands.  I don't think they have lost very much since they were 6 years old.  As much as I would like for Shug to play in this game, I really don't think we need him to beat Vidor.  We will just keep getting better as the season goes on, and watch out when Nederland comes to to the reservation our boys will be ready to take the Bull out of them Dogs.  We will sweep Big Ned in all sports for the next 3 years.   

Seems like your post is geared more to beating Nederland than anything.  How are you gonna say y'all dint need Boy Wonder?  Y'all do.  Vidor is a good team and in a game where EVERY possession is important, you need the best in.  And you talk about beating Nederland in 3 sports.  This is not even a Nederland thread.  Show some respect to Vidor.  

...unless you're one of those fans that thinks that beating Nederland makes the season complete, omitting the big picture....  Playoffs, state title run, ect....

10 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Go ahead. Play that backup QB. Crosby did and went down by 3 TD’s and they have a lot more weapons than y’all. :)

14 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Blake Bost, I don’t think he can beat Vidor as a Sophomore. Don’t get me wrong the kid is good and he could prove me wrong here but you better hope you have RJ. You’ll be in good hands with the young lefty for years to come, he has been a thorn in the side of our younger players but idk if he can beat our Varsity yet. We will see, good luck.

14 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Lol.  Seems like I heard this last year.  What was the score again?  Anyway better focus on Vidor and pray Shug is ready when Ned comes to town.

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

Good Lawd!! 5’5” 260 lbs! That’s Square! Is your real name Sponge Bob?

I exaggerated. I am really 6' 3" but still. Vidor has no chance. Vidor Grey pee wee has no chance against pee wee purple and I predict Mathews paces a hole in that beautiful rubber field at the Rez. 

7 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I exaggerated. I am really 6' 3" but still. Vidor has no chance. Vidor Grey pee wee has no chance against pee wee purple and I predict Mathews paces a hole in that beautiful rubber field at the Rez. 

I was about to say you may not make it to next Friday being that heavy and that short due to a heart attack! Your right on Matthews pacing. Lol. But as for as the game I like our chances. Go Pirates!

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

I was about to say you may not make it to next Friday being that heavy and that short due to a heart attack! Your right on Matthews pacing. Lol. But as for as the game I like our chances. Go Pirates!

I honestly expect a heck of a game. Vidor always brings it. Not talking a little smack is boring though.