Vidor@PNG

Indianforever

no not at all,im just joking,im for all local players,i follow as many as I can in playoffs,enjoy the game and kids from vidor,png,hj,silsbee,bmt,pa,orangfield,bc,wos and sure more schools have all been to my house with my kids or ive coached in baseball,,just having some fun man

On 9/30/2018 at 7:23 AM, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Definitely the future is bright in Bost's hands.  I don't think they have lost very much since they were 6 years old.  As much as I would like for Shug to play in this game, I really don't think we need him to beat Vidor.  We will just keep getting better as the season goes on, and watch out when Nederland comes to to the reservation our boys will be ready to take the Bull out of them Dogs.  We will sweep Big Ned in all sports for the next 3 years.   

Bet ??? 

On 9/30/2018 at 7:23 AM, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Definitely the future is bright in Bost's hands.  I don't think they have lost very much since they were 6 years old.  As much as I would like for Shug to play in this game, I really don't think we need him to beat Vidor.  We will just keep getting better as the season goes on, and watch out when Nederland comes to to the reservation our boys will be ready to take the Bull out of them Dogs.  We will sweep Big Ned in all sports for the next 3 years.   

Been hearing this same statement for the last 10 years, dont think its happened yet? Matter of fact i know Ned swept png in football,basketball & baseball last year. No doubt bost has a bright future, but Vidor brings it alot more than Lee     

I feel like it's pretty even on paper. Hope the Pirates haven't unpacked their rucksacks just yet. Another war on the horizon.

I might even be sitting on the PNG side with a friend of mine. So if you see a man and his 4 year old in pirate gear in a sea of purple, looking lost as hell with your cult-like chanting and chopping...just disregard us..we don't bite..

This is for all the Nederland fans thinking they are PNG historians. First, Shug is. A top 4 QB in PNG history. Second, PNG plays finesse football, and one side of the ball. 3rd, winning MCM means a lot to both, but way more to Nederland. IMO it keeps Nederland on the map, like us or hate us, PNG can get state recognition because of the brand. 4th, Nederland history, to me, is kinda mediocre. It's built on district championships, mostly, co district championships, and short playoff runs. But mainly it's year is built on beating PNG. There's no sense to bring up the past, we all know it doesn't compare. In my time, Nederland has made 2 good runs. PNG has made 2 good runs, one was to the 16th game. Before that it was severely lopsided. As I said in the other post, Nederland is a different brand at this time. I think they beat PNG this year, and the next 2 after. The rah rahs like to talk it up, but BF has had IMO, 2 of the top 5 QBs, in PNG history, and has been to the 3rd round with each. Doty and Shug. If PNG, had a Barrow type, things might be different. For the PNG fans that said MB only won because of Dustin Long, eat your words!!! Shug is in the talk with DL. And we see how that's gone with Nederland and a SC appearance. MB coached defense and special teams and struggled with offense. BF coaches offense... Special teams, defense, and team discipline are  At an all time low with him. Last but not least, for the rah rahs on the other site. They cry and complain because that's what they do. I don't read it or get on it because it's a political board where you can't speak your mind. Fancy this, any other coach in PNG history would build a defense around Shug, and Let him do his thing... For the Nederland fans, enjoy it now, honestly it pains me to see it happen, but I don't see a day where PNG runs off a streak again. I think Nederland is better prepared , better coached, and gives 110%... I think Mathews has Vidor doing the same thing. I will not be surprised to lose to both. I wouldn't be surprised if we beat both. In conclusion, and this is a straight jab to all the Bulldog mouths.. When your built on Traditon, and History... It's hard for folks built on mediocrity to understand. One has always rode the coat Tails of the other. Bottom line. So for the poster that was there in 91-92, you understand, now your enjoying the good times. I'm with you, I would be too. PNG has not been much a threat to Nederland since 94. So thank me and my classmates for getting Mr. LN over to you. I'm not saying we built your program, but us kicking you down every year helped!!!!! 

My prediction are this. PNG will struggle to get the 4 seed.

20 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

This is for all the Nederland fans thinking they are PNG historians. First, Shug is. A top 4 QB in PNG history. Second, PNG plays finesse football, and one side of the ball. 3rd, winning MCM means a lot to both, but way more to Nederland. IMO it keeps Nederland on the map, like us or hate us, PNG can get state recognition because of the brand. 4th, Nederland history, to me, is kinda mediocre. It's built on district championships, mostly, co district championships, and short playoff runs. But mainly it's year is built on beating PNG. There's no sense to bring up the past, we all know it doesn't compare. In my time, Nederland has made 2 good runs. PNG has made 2 good runs, one was to the 16th game. Before that it was severely lopsided. As I said in the other post, Nederland is a different brand at this time. I think they beat PNG this year, and the next 2 after. The rah rahs like to talk it up, but BF has had IMO, 2 of the top 5 QBs, in PNG history, and has been to the 3rd round with each. Doty and Shug. If PNG, had a Barrow type, things might be different. For the PNG fans that said MB only won because of Dustin Long, eat your words!!! Shug is in the talk with DL. And we see how that's gone with Nederland and a SC appearance. MB coached defense and special teams and struggled with offense. BF coaches offense... Special teams, defense, and team discipline are  At an all time low with him. Last but not least, for the rah rahs on the other site. They cry and complain because that's what they do. I don't read it or get on it because it's a political board where you can't speak your mind. Fancy this, any other coach in PNG history would build a defense around Shug, and Let him do his thing... For the Nederland fans, enjoy it now, honestly it pains me to see it happen, but I don't see a day where PNG runs off a streak again. I think Nederland is better prepared , better coached, and gives 110%... I think Mathews has Vidor doing the same thing. I will not be surprised to lose to both. I wouldn't be surprised if we beat both. In conclusion, and this is a straight jab to all the Bulldog mouths.. When your built on Traditon, and History... It's hard for folks built on mediocrity to understand. One has always rode the coat Tails of the other. Bottom line. So for the poster that was there in 91-92, you understand, now your enjoying the good times. I'm with you, I would be too. PNG has not been much a threat to Nederland since 94. So thank me and my classmates for getting Mr. LN over to you. I'm not saying we built your program, but us kicking you down every year helped!!!!! 

My prediction are this. PNG will struggle to get the 4 seed.

Lol.  I really need the eye roll emoji!

32 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Nederland history, to me, is kinda mediocre. It's built on district championships, mostly, co district championships, and short playoff runs. But mainly it's year is built on beating PNG. There's no sense to bring up the past, we all know it doesn't compare. In my time, Nederland has made 2 good runs.

I literally just said this in another thread because the guy is always talking about winning tradition! Where, 1957? Please!

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol.  I really need the eye roll emoji!

You know darn well you are happy beating PNG and winning one or two playoff games year round, Mr. Golden Crosby! 

It builds on the succesful tradition of the past 30 years you always refer to.

You and 14.2 have a lot more in common than you think. 

4 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

I literally just said this in another thread because the guy is always talking about winning tradition! Where, 1957? Please!

You know darn well you are happy beating PNG and winning one or two playoff games year round, Mr. Golden Crosby! You and 14.2 have a lot more in common than you think. 

Lol.  Don't go away mad, just go away.

13 minutes ago, bigdog said:

And you still haven't named your team.  :)

I have named my team in many threads. John Curtis Christian School but that is old history. Don't google them, it will be demoralizing, that's ACTUAL success and TRADITION. Since I live here I follow Roschon but don't have any particular attachment to a team.

What you gonna tell me how Louisiana ball is different than Texas? That is always the excuse I hear for why teams aren't as successful here! Thing is I don't think any of your schools could take on our public schools either. Edna Karr would mop the floor with your puppies and likely most of setx. 

11 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

I have named my team in many threads. John Curtis Christian School but that is old history. Don't google them, it will be demoralizing, that's ACTUAL success and TRADITION. Since I live here I follow Roschon but don't have any particular attachment to a team.

What you gonna tell me how Louisiana ball is different than Texas? That is always the excuse I hear for why teams aren't as successful here! Thing is I don't think any of your schools could take on our public schools either. Edna Karr would mop the floor with your puppies and likely most of setx. 

Louisiana ball can’t hold a candle to Texas. Facts, you forget Texas stretches far and wide, most states bring their best and want a unranked Texas average team and IF they win which usually in OT by a FG, they act like they took the state, wanna bring a big city like NOLA to one of ours? Oh they did, Edna Karr got slaughtered by Arlington.

2 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

And you still haven't named your team.  :)

That is Roshcon brother under a fake account or should I say two accounts. :)