Vidor@PNG

Indianforever

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

I honestly expect a heck of a game. Vidor always brings it. Not talking a little smack is boring though. 

You livened it up lol.  How’s this - I heard the Indians were so scared of Vidor they were going to borrow those new jerseys from Nederland to wear Friday night.  They like, needed some karma.  About 80% of the Indians are trying to get the trainer to declare them unfit to start Friday.  And I saw in the paper Fairchild was arrested last night - for putting For Sale signs in his own yard.  Lol, broadside fired.

:) 

52 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I hate to burst your bubbles but Roschon is fine and will play according to sources

No wonder he’s playing.  Sees a wonderful opportunity to pad his stats - not that he needs to.  As you know prepballfan, my last post was just bs, but this is the  honest truth.  Coach Matthews started a #GoFundMe account.  He plans to take the donations and try to bribe RJ not to play - or - Coach Fairchild not to play him - or - RJ’s big brother to talk RJ to sit this one out - or - the PNG trainer to put him in a full body cast so he can’t play.  Y’all heard it first, right here, on SETXSPORTS.   

HOT DANG, it’s 12:45 AM.  No wonder I posted this crazy stuff.  This old man needs some sleep.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

No wonder he’s playing.  Sees a wonderful opportunity to pad his stats - not that he needs to.  As you know prepballfan, my last post was just bs, but this is the  honest truth.  Coach Matthews started a #GoFundMe account.  He plans to take the donations and try to bribe RJ not to play - or - Coach Fairchild not to play him - or - RJ’s big brother to talk RJ to sit this one out - or - the PNG trainer to put him in a full body cast so he can’t play.  Y’all heard it first, right here, on SETXSPORTS.   

HOT DANG, it’s 12:45 AM.  No wonder I posted this crazy stuff.  This old man needs some sleep.

lol

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

You livened it up lol.  How’s this - I heard the Indians were so scared of Vidor they were going to borrow those new jerseys from Nederland to wear Friday night.  They like, needed some karma.  About 80% of the Indians are trying to get the trainer to declare them unfit to start Friday.  And I saw in the paper Fairchild was arrested last night - for putting For Sale signs in his own yard.  Lol, broadside fired.

"Faircloth arrested for putting For Sale signs in his own yard." Best laugh of the day. Pure gold. 

I think I post this every year and every year it turns out true. For Vidor there has always been a mental block when they play PNG, you know how some teams no matter how much better they are they seem to always come up short against certain opponents (Ex: PNG vs NED & WOS.)  I'm not saying that Vidor can't beat PNG because I think they are more then capable, its just history isn't on their side. Since 1994 PNG has won 20 to Vidor's 4. Till Vidor can some how change history I'm going with Indians in a close one.

PNG - 28

Vidor - 24

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

We were running Faircloth's offense on our Pee Wee team and it was too much for 7 and 8 year olds. So we had a kid suggest we run Vidor's offense. We didn't have an Offense for Dummies book so we adopted it minus the running backs and now only call "run left" or "run right". A defector from Vidor who has a kid on our team learned that at a Mathews coaching clinic. 

Got a story appropriate to this game,

An Indian walks into a saloon where there was a Pirate sitting at the bar.  He’d heard of, but never seen a Pirate before.  The Indian noted the Pirate had a peg leg, a hook for a hand, and a patch over his eye.  His curiosity aroused, he gets a stool next to him and strikes up a conversation.  “You look like heap big warrior.  Why you got that peg leg?”  The Pirate replied, “Well lad, we was caught in a storm off the Cape, and a big wave knocked me overboard.  Before me mates could haul me up, a shark bite that leg clean off.”  

“Holy buffalo dung”, the Indian replied.  “What about the hook?”

“Harrrr, we be down in the Caribbean boarding a trader ship for the booty, with guns ah blasting, and swords ah swinging, and some devil of the sea chopped me hand off.

“Son of a yeller bellied bluecoat, that bad poo”, said the Indian.  “How about the patch over your eye.”

“A seagull droppin’ fell in me eye”, the Pirate answered.

”You lost a good eye to seagull poo?”  The Indian ask incredulously.

”Well”......said the Pirate, looking down embarrassed, “it was the first day with me hook”.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good grief no..lol They look like the color of Dandelions.:)

As a PNG fan, I love to play Vidor.  no team plays harder, & gives you more of a challenge to try to stop their offense.  nothing but respect for the Pirates.  I am very happy the game is at PNG, on the turf & not Vidor, on the slop.  PNG will have to score a significant amount of points to win this one.  Vidor will score.  I love Friday Night games like this one.  Praying no one gets hurt.  I am going with my Indians by less than 10 points.

53 minutes ago, png9mon said:

As a PNG fan, I love to play Vidor.  no team plays harder, & gives you more of a challenge to try to stop their offense.  nothing but respect for the Pirates.  I am very happy the game is at PNG, on the turf & not Vidor, on the slop.  PNG will have to score a significant amount of points to win this one.  Vidor will score.  I love Friday Night games like this one.  Praying no one gets hurt.  I am going with my Indians by less than 10 points.

Great post.  I sit through way to many terrible seasons at Vidor.  Coach Matthews may not have a winning record, but he puts a good team on the field, and has changed the attitude there.  Just wish there would’ve been someone like him when my son played.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:55 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Seems like your post is geared more to beating Nederland than anything.  How are you gonna say y'all dint need Boy Wonder?  Y'all do.  Vidor is a good team and in a game where EVERY possession is important, you need the best in.  And you talk about beating Nederland in 3 sports.  This is not even a Nederland thread.  Show some respect to Vidor.  

...unless you're one of those fans that thinks that beating Nederland makes the season complete, omitting the big picture....  Playoffs, state title run, ect....

The only team we have trouble against is Nederland. So we really don't worry about anyone else.  haha