City War

Yeoj

5 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Just how we were going to be trying to stop the bleeding as soon as the clock starts against PA Memorial?  If I recall, y'all walked out of there with a late TD and a 10-3 victory.  So what are you saying?  WB is way better than PA?  WB has more discipline than PA?  WB coaches are much better than PA?  

Popcorn anyone?

23 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Just how we were going to be trying to stop the bleeding as soon as the clock starts against PA Memorial?  If I recall, y'all walked out of there with a late TD and a 10-3 victory.  So what are you saying?  WB is way better than PA?  WB has more discipline than PA?  WB coaches are much better than PA?  

Yes, yes, and yes. 

23 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Now this is just my opinion....... everybody has one. Y'all couldn't beat WB on your best day and catching WB on their worst

13 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ok, the 1st yes is really the only one I needed to see.  So that means the best that Beaumont has to offer is better than the best that Port Arthur has to offer.  Thanks for your honesty...

Nope PA is the trill for a reason! Christine michael has nothing on Jamaal Charles! Just stirring the pot reppin my city. I have  no idea what yall are talking about for real.

Depends on who starts at QB for WB as far as how this game starts out, but either way West Brook comes out on top at the end.

Nerves and emotions will effect the 1st few series. As long as WB doesn't turn it over it should be a walk in the park come 2nd half.

United has big play potential and will need many of those to keep this respectable.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:00 PM, L-Train11 said:

BUT, I will say this in defense of the coach at United- he didn’t really have a lot of time to teach his new team a whole new offense plus the signals.

Wristbands maybe lol.  Its not very hard concept of keeping your Qb in the middle of the field and getting a play called.

Im going upset here..  Wolves by 3..