Galena Park at Port Arthur Memorial/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

18 minutes ago, thaghost said:

IMO I think ppl are looking at this as the "glass is half empty" whereas if the snaps are the only major problem as of yet, they should be seeing it as the "glass is half full." Let me explain. We have a QB that CAN get the ball downfield, the line has only allowed 1 maybe 2 sacks, we now have 2 deep threat WRs (#2 and #20), a possession WR (#89), plus 3 good RBs (#21, #25 #5) we'll be just fine. 

True.  Couple that with a weak district and the Titans have time to be sloppy.... 

28 minutes ago, thaghost said:

IMO I think ppl are looking at this as the "glass is half empty" whereas if the snaps are the only major problem as of yet, they should be seeing it as the "glass is half full." Let me explain. We have a QB that CAN get the ball downfield, the line has only allowed 1 maybe 2 sacks, we now have 2 deep threat WRs (#2 and #20), a possession WR (#89), plus 3 good RBs (#21, #25 #5) we'll be just fine. 

I agree, but I don't think anyone is trying to down the players or coaches. Just speaking on what they're seeing. We all see the potential in this team, that 1st quarter gave us a peek at what they can be. I know I'm hungry for a whole view. I know they can play less than their best and finish 1st or 2nd in dist. 

This is a new offense to the kids.  I see a lot of hand signals and a few throws where the qb/wr weren't on the same page.  One thing I noticed is that the ball is spread around nicely.  5 kids have caught TD passes.  3 Rbs that can go.  2 that have rushing TDs.  Yeah, they will be firing on all cylinders come the end of the season.

4 hours ago, thaghost said:

Didn't see #25 Friday out there

Okay I’m about to get roasted. I’m beginning to question the qb heart. On a play to where he fumbled deep in our territory, I was sitting on the visitors side, he clearly looked at the ball watched it rolled and made NO effort in trying to recover HIS fumble!!! I mean he looked directly at the ball and walked away!!!!!!