Crosby 42 Vidor 36/FINAL (3 OT)

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Good game by Vidor’s kids.  Everything that could’ve went wrong tonight for Crosby did and we still leave with a W. Shame y’all make them play in this hellhole. 

Well, I just wanted  to let you and some of your minions know our band who loves to play in what you call a hellhole was walking our stands during the game tonight  taking up donations from our fans including me so your band could to go to a clinic in Chicago. Your band was told because of the budget cuts in your school district they wouldn’t be able to attend. So our band director & kids decided to take action to help out the Crosby band. An I can tell you that a lot of people that gave are still trying to get back in thier home from Harvey. A lot of these people lost everything and they still have a giving heart. That’s why I love this community! So want you take your overrated parasite butt an crawl back underneath the rock you can from. Great Game Pirates!

cougar14.2 are what's wrong with a lot of things going on today. You cannot accept the fact that little ol'Vidor gave big bad Crosby all they could handle and then some. That was an amazing game by both teams. Yes my Pirates came up short tonight and lost to a really good team. I tip my cap to Crosby...like a man! Maybe you should try being a man and not so simple minded. Pathetic is you not being able to enjoy a game between to really good teams that played their hearts out. Cougar14.2 is the definition of classless!!! 

P4L!!!!

19 minutes ago, Realville said:

Well, I just wanted  to let you and some of your minions know our band who loves to play in what you call a hellhole was walking our stands during the game tonight  taking up donations from our fans including me so your band could to go to a clinic in Chicago. Your band was told because of the budget cuts in your school district they wouldn’t be able to attend. So our band director & kids decided to take action to help out the Crosby band. An I can tell you that a lot of people that gave are still trying to get back in thier home from Harvey. A lot of these people lost everything and they still have a giving heart. That’s why I love this community! So want you take your overrated parasite butt an crawl back underneath the rock you can from. Great Game Pirates!

I'd like to thank you and your band for this. Nothing but respect for yall! And when the teams came together at the end of the game it really hot into my feels!

4 minutes ago, vp93 said:

Crosby's big offensive line just wore our defensive line out. Good tuff game by 2 good teams.

Yeah, I was just about to post that.  Had a weight advantage on both lines and that'll wear on you over time.  Cougar running backs, #21 & #24 are super hard to get down too.  Can change direction on a dime.

20 minutes ago, Nolesfan98 said:

cougar14.2 are what's wrong with a lot of things going on today. You cannot accept the fact that little ol'Vidor gave big bad Crosby all they could handle and then some. That was an amazing game by both teams. Yes my Pirates came up short tonight and lost to a really good team. I tip my cap to Crosby...like a man! Maybe you should try being a man and not so simple minded. Pathetic is you not being able to enjoy a game between to really good teams that played their hearts out. Cougar14.2 is the definition of classless!!! 

P4L!!!!

out of likes, but ditto

Come on now 14.2 keep it classy,i tip my hat to vidor that offense is a beast. teams like us really dont see it that often and its very hard to stop. hell i still coudnt find the ball for seconds  after the snap and im in the stands. i feel bad for howard i really wanted him  to put on a show tonight. the back up qb can really throw but just holds the ball. let it fly kid. glad the oline and that stable of rb's pulled it out for us. 

22 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I'd like to thank you and your band for this. Nothing but respect for yall! And when the teams came together at the end of the game it really hot into my feels!

out of likes, but good post and ditto.  I saw no  problems between the kids on the field or after the game, just sportsmanship.   I think both teams knew they had been a dogfight when all was all said and done.

5 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Come on now 14.2 keep it classy,i tip my hat to vidor that offense is a beast. teams like us really dont see it that often and its very hard to stop. hell i still coudnt find the ball for seconds  after the snap and im in the stands. i feel bad for howard i really wanted him  to put on a show tonight. the back up qb can really throw but just holds the ball. let it fly kid. glad the oline and that stable of rb's pulled it out for us. 

Stable of running backs is right, those kids are good and very hard to tackle, not big but will move the pile.