Woodville 42 East Chambers 31/FINAL

WOSgrad

Guest ECBucFan
8 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

That impenetrable defense is looking pretty weak right now.

Not worried. One bad night.

Does not change anything, EC will be playing in December. 

Guest ECBucFan
5 hours ago, longball24 said:

Sorry neither team will go more than 3 rounds, so that won’t happen. Woodville has the best rushing attack in 3a and the most athletes. EastChambers has a nice passing game but they are slow. If Woodville does not go to State it will not be the kids fault.  Woodville special teams and pass defense is what we know it is. History will repeat itself.

LOL. The first 3 rounds will be nothing more than small speed bumps for EC. WV will go past 3 rounds too. 

Was very impressed with Woodville football team and the way they handle themselves. Was proud of how both teams helped each other after the play the whole game. I knew 10 and 2 would be hard to contain but the fullback impressed me also with how hard he ran and played linebacker(Tough Kid). All the Woodville running backs keep their weight in front of them and feet moving, falling forward for those extra yards. EC threw all they had at the running game and could not stop it. Well done Woodville. I will tell you that if EC is not playing and Woodville is that I will try to make the game. God Bless You Woodville and good luck rest of season.

15 hours ago, longball24 said:

Sorry neither team will go more than 3 rounds, so that won’t happen. Woodville has the best rushing attack in 3a and the most athletes. EastChambers has a nice passing game but they are slow. If Woodville does not go to State it will not be the kids fault.  Woodville special teams and pass defense is what we know it is. History will repeat itself.

The team that has the best rushing attack in 3a belongs to a team in the super centex and the best over all team in 3a is newton

It seems woodville and ec fans have forgot about them centex teams that knock them out every year.... Cameron looks like the 2012 state team... rockdale looks like they haven't missed a beat... Franklin is lookin like the 2015 state finalist team maybe even better... And dist 9 is lookin pretty darn good right now... 2nd or 3rd round exit

I agree the centex teams do a number on east Texas teams but you win because of coaching you are out athleted every time. I seen the film of Franklin and mart. I rest a lot easier now . Because of 1 factor alone.  Y’all are slow as a team. Yes you have a couple kids that can move . But that is all . Speed kills the only team that can match Woodville with speed is Newton. I would love to have seen that game but it won’t happen.

43 minutes ago, longball24 said:

I agree the centex teams do a number on east Texas teams but you win because of coaching you are out athleted every time. I seen the film of Franklin and mart. I rest a lot easier now . Because of 1 factor alone.  Y’all are slow as a team. Yes you have a couple kids that can move . But that is all . Speed kills the only team that can match Woodville with speed is Newton. I would love to have seen that game but it won’t happen.

Im sorry to tell you but we do have athletes... D1 free safety lb has more tackles then anyone in the state over the last 3 and a half seasons.. The free safety runs a 4.51 and is not the fastest on the team... Mart is very fast team and stopped them in their tracks... This is one of if not the best franklin team we have ever had... Even better then the state team in 2015... We brought everyone back from a team that beat rockdale last year something no one could do at full strength... Woodville vs franklin would be a great game hard nose football but the edge we have is the athletes at wr and te to catch the ball... Yes we can throw the ball just dont ever need to which is woodville weakness... We have 5 or 6 backs that are just as good as woodvilles 2 top backs... Woodville hasn't played a great schedule to make me say wow... Everyone yall have played other then ec is down this year

11 minutes ago, longball24 said:

I hope playin that 2a schedule has y’all ready. For the track meet that will be when we play. If you can get by Diboll. I think now Diboll will win your district.

Lmao you mean playin one of the top teams in the state mart not just 2a the state... Or lorena who is one of the top teams in 4a right now... Track meet lmao i seen yalls highlights didnt see much speed there... What makes woodville so great? Rockdale or cameron will knock yall out in the 2nd round again this year... You will see true speed

6 minutes ago, longball24 said:

You might want to look at the Thsca poll region 3 div1 poll. The only 1 that worries me now is gladewater.

Gladewater is in reg 2.... Cameron rockdale and franklin are the real deal in reg 3 grandview and west are comin around and diboll looks pretty good.... Wont be a cake walk for anyone in this region

12 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

They mean more than you trolling and high jacking this tread. Time will come for that topic. I trust the coach’s before a troll. Just saying!!!

This same coaches poll had rockdale number 10 last year in reg 3.... You know how that turned out.... If you wanna go by poll then look at all the other polls not just this one... Only reason he said to look at this one is because Woodville was at the top of the region

22 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

The team that has the best rushing attack in 3a belongs to a team in the super centex and the best over all team in 3a is newton

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

This same coaches poll had rockdale number 10 last year in reg 3.... You know how that turned out.... If you wanna go by poll then look at all the other polls not just this one... Only reason he said to look at this one is because Woodville was at the top of the region

22 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

It seems woodville and ec fans have forgot about them centex teams that knock them out every year.... Cameron looks like the 2012 state team... rockdale looks like they haven't missed a beat... Franklin is lookin like the 2015 state finalist team maybe even better... And dist 9 is lookin pretty darn good right now... 2nd or 3rd round exit

I fully understand why he said it and understand polls accuracy. I was referring to this thread is about EC and Woodville not centex. That is for another forum or thread. I understand your pride in the mighty lions but this thread is EC and Woodville opinions, smack talk, updates and whatever about the two teams. I just would not go to smoakhouse and get on a thread of two centex teams an divert attention away from them to setx teams. No offense just saying.

2 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

I fully understand why he said it and understand polls accuracy. I was referring to this thread is about EC and Woodville not centex. That is for another forum or thread. I understand your pride in the mighty lions but this thread is EC and Woodville opinions, smack talk, updates and whatever about the two teams. I just would not go to smoakhouse and get on a thread of two centex teams an divert attention away from them to setx teams. No offense just saying.

We now play setx so thats the only reason im on here.... But to ignore the fact that centex teams have bounced setx out of the playoffs the last 2+ years is crazy.... It would be great to see some setx go futher in the playoffs

23 minutes ago, 3rdandlong said:

With Franklin in Setx we will

Lmao we have a great record against setx teams... We are better then we were in 2015 when we went to state... In the last 10 years we have made the playoffs every year and have only been knocked out in the 1st round twice on rebuilding years every other year we have been 3 rounds or deeper... You can say what you want but no one wants to play franklin in the playoffs... How many times has woodville been to the 3rd round?

13 minutes ago, longball24 said:

You will get your 1st chance against a descent setx team in a few weeks. I believe Diboll will be to much for Franklin to handle even loosing their star RB. Diboll will have more than Franklin has seen all season.

These kids have been playin on varsity together for the past 3 to 4 years and have seen some great team.... Rockdale cameron lorena waskom east bernard newton crockett teague and yes 2a power house mart... Not gonna bring something that they haven't seen before... Im lookin forward to the diboll game that will probably be for the dist championship

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Lmao we have a great record against setx teams... We are better then we were in 2015 when we went to state... In the last 10 years we have made the playoffs every year and have only been knocked out in the 1st round twice on rebuilding years every other year we have been 3 rounds or deeper... You can say what you want but no one wants to play franklin in the playoffs... How many times has woodville been to the 3rd round?

Let me be a little more clear, glad franklin represents Setx , wouldn’t know about woodville, but can tell you my eagles will make  it past third round, Newton that is.