Woodville 42 East Chambers 31/FINAL

WOSgrad

23 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Martin with the 11-yard TD run for Woodville! -point good by Martin as well.

Q2 0:48

Woodville 34

East Chambers 17

Martin is as advertised. One thing I do like about this game is both teams helping each other up and haven’t seen any trash talking on field. Now ec will have to make some stops or this could get ugly. 

Sorry neither team will go more than 3 rounds, so that won’t happen. Woodville has the best rushing attack in 3a and the most athletes. EastChambers has a nice passing game but they are slow. If Woodville does not go to State it will not be the kids fault.  Woodville special teams and pass defense is what we know it is. History will repeat itself.

This could be a very interesting district race. Watched Buna play Cleveland a few weeks back and this Woodville/EC game tonight. Buna really impressed me and seeing this game tonight makes me think it could be a very close game between either. Then reading how close the Buna/Orangefield game was, never know.

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

Sorry neither team will go more than 3 rounds, so that won’t happen. Woodville has the best rushing attack in 3a and the most athletes. EastChambers has a nice passing game but they are slow. If Woodville does not go to State it will not be the kids fault.  Woodville special teams and pass defense is what we know it is. History will repeat itself.

Best rushing attack in 3a and the most athletes, come on now!