Week 5 PeeWee picks And Scouting Reports on ALL PW teams....

BIG STEPPER....

12 hours ago, Omegatron said:

Boys say this pee wee team from Pa is the best that has came thru. 

Might wanna go check 2015-2016 Beamount west end bulldogs Pee Wee team in two years lost 1 game and won it there second year in peewee 

Same for this group so far. Havent lost since last yr first game of the season... I haven't been around long but this group we have is special.

This is the dumbest quote I've read on here in a long time. Give Gold credit. Those kids can play and based off your logic, if all the teams they've played thus far don't miss any tackles on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down against them they'll be 0-5 instead of 5-0 ... I guess the same theory applies for P.A Black. If P.A Black huge Qb don't break 100 tackles in the backfield on 2nd,  3rd and 4th and long, then they just might not be undefeated right now. 

5 hours ago, Bugatti said:

This is the dumbest quote I've read on here in a long time. Give Gold credit. Those kids can play and based off your logic, if all the teams they've played thus far don't miss any tackles on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down against them they'll be 0-5 instead of 5-0 ... I guess the same theory applies for P.A Black. If P.A Black huge Qb don't break 100 tackles in the backfield on 2nd,  3rd and 4th and long, then they just might not be undefeated right now. 

That’s a big lie.... we have 7/8 different kids run the ball n the same game, not many times r we behind the chains facts!!! Unless we have a penalty. Any coach that have even watch PA blk can tell u haven’t watched much of us to say that. But n every game here on out y’all will get that HUGH QB ALL FACTS.... guess on the internet u speak with a folk touge, a few ppl heard u asks was that a college team running that NO HUDDLE OFFENSE....